Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Berzerk players, is Sprinter worth using?

Thursday 31/10/2013, 08:44
Giantsgiants - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
Giantsgiants - Master English - Thursday 31/10/2013, 08:44

Is Sprinter worth using in elo? I've been running into a good amount of GHEIST players and was wondering if I should use him.

2/9
Lingod - Titan - Harbingers of Ares Português
Thursday 31/10/2013, 08:54

Even if you don't face Soa he is useful, he is a 8/5 4 star that if unopposed will deal a extra 2 damage.
Facing Soa he is a virtual 8/9 unopposed.
3/9
HoAzeem - Imperator - Harbingers of Ares English
Thursday 31/10/2013, 13:43

This week he would be worth using instead of Konrad, but his ability will work 25% of the time i'm afraid! Ghiests + Roots aren't that common for him to be in full effect all the time, you gotta realise that mate!
4/9
Space Churros - Imperator - Legendary Knights English
Thursday 31/10/2013, 14:12

Sprinter is good.. like Lingod said he's base stat is 8/5 which turns into an 8/7 with his bonus.. 8/9 if hit with SOA
pretty much a Good card that makes GHEIST + Roots or SOA handed opponent be wary of Him..

His stats alone makes him good.. but that's just my opinion..
5/9
IM_Nem8 - Titan - Immortality English
Thursday 31/10/2013, 16:02

Definitely. this week is soa heavy, it's almost mandatory to have a stop: ability in your deck imo just to have a threat against the masses. Sprinter is a great threat as he can kill with no problem. Pill for pill in elo, there aren't too many cards with soa that can stop him. He's a great choice.
6/9
412rayray - Titan - D-Versified English
Thursday 31/10/2013, 16:34

Sprinter is worth it normally, this week he's a must w all SOA being played.
7/9
_Guedes_ - Master Português
Thursday 31/10/2013, 22:39

May be just me, but after i crossed 1200 SoA and SoB just disappeared almost completely .

I was playing Berzerk/Skeelz deck and was just facing atk.man everywhere (Uppers, Sakrohm, Rescue, Junkz, Sentinel, even Montana), Berzerk (for obvious reasons) and a little Ulu Watu, pc, Vortex and Jungo.

Because of that i tried a Berzerk/Vortex deck and it did just fine, im 1300 now. Gonna try go higher later.
8/9
miicii - Veteran English
Saturday 02/11/2013, 11:03

Same I'm at about 1340 now and not seeing many soa. But before 1300 I was seeing quite a lot so I would use him to climb the ladder then if u have some1 to replace him with do it. I'm playing bezerk/ pussy cats atm
9/9
0 NaeNae - Imperator English
Saturday 02/11/2013, 22:01

GHEIST and Roots are nowhere.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals