Why doesn't my Bonus work?

Tuesday 04/03/2008, 11:55
JeStUrE - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
12 messages
JeStUrE - Master English - Tuesday 04/03/2008, 11:55

I have two Uppers in my 4 cards for an attack. Why doesn't the bonus on the cards work? i should be getting the bonus of -10 opp att? Right? or how do I trigger the bonus? Can someone help a noob please...thanks
« Previous12Next »

2/12
ReverseRaven - Hero English
Tuesday 04/03/2008, 13:55

Are they copies of the same card? If so, the bonus won't work.

If it says -10 opp attack, min 3, then the bonus is working. You just need to put more pillz to make it work better.
3/12
Logomantos - Moderator - The BeSharps Deutsch
Tuesday 04/03/2008, 14:51

Also, you have to have both of them on the playing field at the same time, while they have to be 2 different characters from the same clan. Plus, attack modifiers are, in contrast to power modifications, not shown on the actual battle screen.
4/12
0-FS WMD - Veteran English
Tuesday 04/03/2008, 15:18

There are many reasons why your bonus may not be working.

Stop bonus in either an ability or a bonus (Nitemare)
You may be playing in a room that is random. This means that unless you have double their attack then its always a shot in the dark if you win or lose. You just have a better chance if you have more attack.
5/12
LOA_MadPirate - Guru - Legends of America English
Tuesday 04/03/2008, 17:00

Now...
does it show the -10 min 3?
or does it display an X over it?
or does it display None in the bonus area?

Because if you ask me, i think your bonus is working.
it just doesn't show the -10, because it's Attack related, not Power.
and the cards don't display the Attack, only Power.

the rest you have to do on your own using Basic mathematics.
6/12
JeStUrE - Master English
Wednesday 05/03/2008, 03:20

It is showing the -10 min3 - What is this bonus supposed to do? I thought it was supposed to take away attack from the other player? Can you help me understand the Bonus. Thanks
7/12
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open Casket English
Wednesday 05/03/2008, 08:06

Read the game's rules..everything you need to start and enjoy the game will be there..if you have further questions or don't understand any part/s of it..come back here and post again..
8/12
LOA_MadPirate - Guru - Legends of America English
Wednesday 05/03/2008, 08:23

Well.
Power is on the card, each card displays Power and Damage. so Lamar has 6 power, and 8 damage at level 5.
the card will display those two values only...
but, it also displays an ability, and a Bonus.
in Lamar Cr's case, Ability is stop Opponent bonus.
and Bonus(active only if two or more cards from the same clan are in your hand)

Lamar Cr's bonus is -2 opponent Power min 1.

so, if Lamar goes up against Lyse Teria Cr, power 8, damage 4.
Ability stop opponent ability.
Bonus - 12 attack min 8(only active with two or more cards from the Montana Clan in your hand)

so, Lamar will have 6 power, and 8 damage on the card when in the battle round(showing the attack animations)
Lyse Teria will have 6 power(because Lamar Cr's bonus reduces Lyse Teria Cr's power by 2)
but, if Lyse Teria Cr uses 3(+1 pill as a base) pillz, she will have an Attack value of 24, 6 times 4 pillz.
if Lamar Cr uses 4 pillz(+ 1 for base) will have 30 attack, 6 x 5 pillz. but since Lyse Teria Cr has the bonus active, Lamars Attack will be reduced by 12, leaving Lamar with only 18 attack.

so in conclusion.
Power, and Damage are shown.
and the Number of pillz you use are shown( + there is one for a base pill, which doesn't take away from your 12 to use)
but your Attack is not shown, and must be calculated Manually, or with an outside program.

so, anything that reduces attack, or adds to attack are not shown.

but anything that affects Power, or damage, or bonus, and Ability will be shown.

Good Luck...
9/12
bla86 - Senior English
Tuesday 22/01/2013, 00:14

I maybe have the same problem... none of my bonuses work, on any card. It doesn't have anything to do with opponent cards ability or bonuses. When a game starts card sez "No Bonus", and when i look at my collection of cards it does have a description of bonus. Any help will do.. Thx
10/12
0 Nomi - Imperator - the courtyard of shadows English
Tuesday 22/01/2013, 01:27

Answering the title: Perhaps you are using Skeelz. Lol.
Okay, before playing, you should read the rules.

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals