[EVENT] Matthew's World Tour
Thursday 18/12/2008, 16:31
Euzebe - Legend English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
221 messages
[EVENT] Matthew's World Tour
Euzebe - Legend English - Thursday 18/12/2008, 16:31

Hello all !

After a long monologue about love an pillz Matthew told me he wanted to go around the world, meet people from the most countries he could and make new friends.
I thought that all Urban Rivals communities could help him during his long trip.
He needs people to put him up for a night or two and friends who will make him discover good spots in the different countries he’ll visit.

Matthew’s World Tour will begin with a short visit to the staff, then I’ll send him to a player who’ll have to find somebody else, in another country, to receive Matthew, etc.

Rules :

Only one Matthew card is concerned : the one I’ll send to a player. There will be my name on it and everybody who will receive Matthew will sign the card.

Matthew must visit the most countries he can.
Each host will have to write a short description of Matthew’s stay in his/her place (places Matthew discovered in your country, etc.). You also have to say to whom you’ll send Matthew.
Post this in Matthew’s World Tour Diary here :
http://www.urban-rivals.com/community/forum/?mode=viewsubject&forum_page=&id_subject=704727
« Previous12345678910...2223Next »

41/221
Oneiroi - Senior - Official PoxNora Guild English
Friday 19/12/2008, 21:39

Nobody has written in matthew's diary yet...
42/221
kaneholt_nwnf - Imperator English
Friday 19/12/2008, 21:52

Noones got him yet
43/221
Friday 19/12/2008, 21:54

Has he been sent yet, sorta shaky on that?
44/221
kaneholt_nwnf - Imperator English
Friday 19/12/2008, 21:57

Should be by now?
45/221
Friday 19/12/2008, 22:06

Oh, k

sorry for all the posts, my brain is screwy
46/221
-Cypher- - Titan - Open Casket English
Saturday 20/12/2008, 09:00

"Matthew’s World Tour will begin with a short visit to the staff"

I'd assume that's what he's doing now (or soon).

I do have one question though, what's stopping him from getting caught up for a month in one guild or circle of friends?
47/221
Saturday 20/12/2008, 23:27

You should make it impossible for people to change their flag while this is happening
might help...

and cypher, flags in general would hurt that plot, you have to be in an adjacent country
48/221
-Cypher- - Titan - Open Casket English
Sunday 21/12/2008, 06:53

@Oneiroi- Making it impossible for people to change their flag would be......impossible. The catch is that if someone does so they're obviously going to know very little information about the country they've changed their flag to, hence making whatever they write in the diary noticeably silly and immature. I find it unlikely that flag changing will be much of a problem.

However it would be quite possible to have it held up in one guild-circle of friends for an extended amount of time. "5 hosts per country" so that's up to 10 days just in for one nation. In large guilds with many nations (eg European or South American guilds) it could drag out for a very long (and boring) time.
49/221
-Grave Lie- - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 21/12/2008, 07:09

@Cypher666_OC: Hmmm... Maybe the admin could just pick random people for the card then take it from them and pass on to the next?

Also, there's the issue that not all people have purchased credits (ie me), thus matthew's tour would be cut short. Sorry if this was posted already. I'm too lazy to look at the other 4 pages.
50/221
Capn Clintz - Titan English
Sunday 21/12/2008, 08:55

The only problem I see coming out of this is people with more then one Matthew. If you have 10+ of him have fun clicking each one of the cards to see who sent it.

« Previous12345678910...2223Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals