Friday 15/06/2007, 15:16
6SimS-Sven - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
511 messages
Elo Guide - Deck Building by Sven
6SimS-Sven - Imperator - UTOPiAEnglish - Friday 15/06/2007, 15:16

Guide to Elo for beginners - Deck Building

Elo can be played if your level 20 and the sum of stars is 25
I made this thread,so people will know what deck to use and why use some of those cards
Deck Compositions:
-Pure maxed cards in the deck requires cards with a good combination of abilities and power and has excellent bonus to "interact" or "combo" with each other
example:
La Junta-12
Bryan-4
Bruce-3
Wardog-2
jane ramba-3

Uppers-13
Zatman-3
Dorian-5
Samantha-2
Rubie-3

*with this deck,you can make a fury for a second round on your junta's to end the game,Pussycats will also work

-Unevolved CARDS???As prefered by some of the best players,they use some commonly good cards that has good power to use as level 1 or higher,some are like:Gwen,Noon Steevens,chad bread,SkrumxxT,Charlie,Yayoi and more,you may see no combo with these decks are you making with unevolved cards but you will stay "huge" against your opponent

*commonly,Pussycats are the best choice if you like to go on this unevolved cards,it will make you deck wide and more defensive,try this one(raven's deck):

Pussycats-10
Charlie-4
Yayoi-4
Svelthlana-1
Gwen-1

All Stars-15
Alexei-4
Striker-4
lamar-5
Flo-2

Well that is all,Good Games to all
PS:Moderator if your reading this,please make the subject sticky
« Previous12345678910...5152Next »

51/511
TORNEL0S - Master - Bleak House Português
Friday 27/07/2007, 12:00

Obrigado
52/511
TaguX - Legend - Doge Family English
Saturday 28/07/2007, 22:26

53/511
Darko EVO - Guru Português
Sunday 29/07/2007, 07:55

Is this an ELO deck ????
54/511
Arcade Town - Novice English
Monday 30/07/2007, 10:18

There not even in the same clan lol , can't be ELO
55/511
0-Jade - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Sunday 05/08/2007, 15:48

Hi just want to ask what decks are good to use in ELO right now?
56/511
Jerre Muesli - Titan Deutsch
Sunday 05/08/2007, 16:40

Well, GHEIST are OK now, but still not very powerfull. The only thing that's a pain in the ass is the stop opp ability.
Roots is still better if you'd ask me
57/511
K-Chaos - Titan Deutsch
Sunday 05/08/2007, 22:02

@1VT Jerre-EVO no I think GHEIST are better
I learned today that criminality and money fit very nice together so I tested some of the new cards and was suprised how succesful they were...but I know Sven has still a hint so I post my Deck here

Uppers 12 *
Zatman 3*
Samantha 2*
Beetenka 4*
Rubie 3*

Montana 13*
Don 5*
Mona 3*
Ottavia 3*
Pino 2*

This Deck brought me to 1314 in only one afternoon...The two monsterous bonuses are simply crazy together when the opponent does not have the right bonus ready he sometimes has to play 2 or 3 pillz more to win...Zatman and Don and Mona and Ruby harmony very nice together and Ottavia is a solid card...When I am not able to play on K.O. I just jump onto the opponents bluff-train and simply win some matches against his weaker cards or steal him at least some pillz...In the new randominessless elo room it's a not so difficult thing....
Still with a hand of Pino Samantha Rubie and Ottavia my chances are not that high...

Alternative version:

Uppers 13*
Zatman 3*
Samantha 2*
Dorian 5*
Rubie 3*

Montana 12*
Murphy 4*
Mona 3*
Ottavia 3*
Pino 2*

Help to improve
58/511
Darko EVO - Guru Português
Monday 06/08/2007, 04:42

I Really wanted to make an Deck like yours, Chaos.....but i thought it never works without Lyse Teria Cr
But looking to our first deck, i like it, solid and good one. Too bad Montana don't have a better two star card.

What i thought was someting like your alternate version, but i really don't like Murphy, i prefer Rosa, she is more consistent, and can deal more damage then Murphy, or even to bluff. Even besides, Rosa against Stop opp. Ability only loses her Poison, but Murphy loses his Power, which is worse. To me, he is only an improved (and cooler) Mort Bax. That's the only thing i would suggest you to trade, Murpy for Rosa
59/511
jeeves - Titan - D-Versified English
Monday 06/08/2007, 15:08

You got any suggestions for Junkz/Freaks deck?
60/511
6SimS-Sven - Imperator - UTOPiA English
Monday 06/08/2007, 16:30

Well done for making such a nice deck,i like the alternative version,Pino is not bad anyway
hmm Junkz-Freaks?that will be hard i guess
Junkz-13
Tessa-5
Otakool-3
veenyle-2
Keanew-3

Freaks-12
Splata-5
Boris-3
Vassili/Eve-3
Miss Ming-1

...i have a bad feeling about this

« Previous12345678910...5152Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals