Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

The beauties, the beast and the killer !

Monday 14/08/2006, 07:48
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Monday 14/08/2006, 07:48

The sweet Feelyn and its voodoo magic comes to strengthen the girls of the Pussycats whereas Samantha, queen
of the advertisement brings her range of product and her methods of fights to the Uppers. In front of these
strong women, Roots reacts by recruiting... Yookie, a half-man and half-yeti. Far from this excitement, the
GHEIST secretly brings into town, Methane, their cleaner. Stealthy, effective and very imaginative, pray to not
meet him.

2/6
0-StVamp-EVO - Imperator - WPGG English
Monday 14/08/2006, 08:32

Hehehe..another edition to the Pussycats and Uppers team.
3/6
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Monday 14/08/2006, 21:41

Umm you might want to revise your Yookie ad. It makes it sound like if you open a New Blood or Cool Attitude pack, you WILL get a Yookie. I already have one.. that doesn't encourage me to want to buy New Blood or Cool Attitude if one of my 3 is going to be a Yookie...
4/6
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Monday 14/08/2006, 22:18

Thank you, I will forward your note to our marketing dept to make sure next time they got the wording right
5/6
StormWhisper - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Tuesday 15/08/2006, 21:24

I saw the same thing on Feelyn, in case you guys didn't catch that one too.
6/6
weter - Veteran - Alpha Flight English
Saturday 02/09/2006, 05:59

Methane is so awesome i wonder how good his evolments are... i hope there not like Bunny she turns into a fricken werewolf but shes hot in the first two evolutions

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals