Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Flash: Battle stuck after grey effect - Fixed!

Tuesday 24/04/2007, 09:14
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Tuesday 24/04/2007, 09:14

Hello everyone,

The bug that stucked some battles after the grey flash has been fixed a few minutes ago (hopefully ).
If this particular bug keeps coming, let us know thru customer support, thank you!

Good games!

2/7
Jericho78 - Titan - Malaysian PRIDE squad English
Tuesday 24/04/2007, 09:31

Thanks Fraggle. Will let you guys know if this bug is still around. Have a nice day.
3/7
DANYez - Imperator - 3LO MA$T3R Română
Tuesday 24/04/2007, 13:00

Yeyyy thanks Fraggle i have lost 50 points with this bug but now i`m happy it`s fixed
4/7
Jericho78 - Titan - Malaysian PRIDE squad English
Wednesday 25/04/2007, 01:23

Just a thought, would it be possible if the XP we gain after each battle is calculated instantly rather than watching it being calculated? Just like the old one......faster and efficient that way. I don't see any purpose we should wait for it to be calculated. I'm sure there are others who have the same opinion. Anyway, thanks for everything.
5/7
Skimsa - Imperator English
Wednesday 25/04/2007, 12:59

I have to say that I agree with Jericho78 and liked the old effecient way better.
6/7
Jolly Roger - Legend - De asskickers Deutsch
Wednesday 25/04/2007, 13:28

Yep, change it back to what it was.

I dont like it to watch the calculation of experience, like Jericho said, it has no purpose doing it.
7/7
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Wednesday 25/04/2007, 14:49

We'll add PRO options in the future to allow you to set everything the way you like.
In the mean time, do your best to be patients during the one and a half second needed to display the XP

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals