Bridget - the results are in!

Monday 04/06/2007, 09:03
pumpkin - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
23 messages
pumpkin - Imperator - Clint StaffEnglish - Monday 04/06/2007, 09:03

After a very close vote Bridget's stats have been updated. At level 5 she has 6 power and 2 damage with +2 life per turn. Thanks to everyone who voted!
« Previous123Next »

11/23
blanow - Titan - CN Player English
Monday 04/06/2007, 15:29

Perhaps power 1 is better ,it's a bug with power 6
12/23
Jaxe VS - Titan - Vicious Salvo English
Monday 04/06/2007, 15:41

Just played an ELO game against Bridget.

She almost requires that you win with every single character. She is WAY overpowered for ELO.
13/23
impysin - Senior - (¯`·.._.·S.I.N·._..·´¯) English
Monday 04/06/2007, 16:56

Just waiting on the elo ban now everyones deck is gonna include her. Don't feel like playing 100 duels against the same deck
14/23
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Monday 04/06/2007, 17:04

I unthinkingly threw together a deck (Bridget, Sheitane, Kenny, Mojo, Gina Glitt, Samantha, Zatman and another Upper I do not rememer... which does not make a difference anyway). Results? I was beaten 1 round out of 5, one of 2 in which I did not get Bridget. (All in Danger Zone.) The other rounds? I lazily threw things in. In one round the opponent could have won if he had risked everything on one move. The other ones... were objectively doomed after the very first round.

I guess this is a clear case of players decisions not always being good for a game.

{
Bridget is, even with 50% chance of appearance in a deck, clearly broken. I did not even think too much about the above deck, just threw in Poison, Life and Attack-reduction with one added damage reduction.
}

P.S.: This applies primarily to ELO. I have not tested it against a 8x5 star deck with or without doubles. But since I could do the same then... (or think of Bridget, 3x Kenny, 3x Mojo, 1x Sheitane? and that is still "relatively beatable", I think)
15/23
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Monday 04/06/2007, 20:41

We agree that she is now overpowered.
We'll tweak her ability to add a "max" (like 12) so a player cannot just sit here and wait.
16/23
Jerre Muesli - Titan Deutsch
Monday 04/06/2007, 21:08

I just don't get it.
Please answer this question: why adding the option +2life/turn to the poll ?
The second I saw it I opened a topic like WTF OVERPOWERED.

Example:
I lost an ELO match where my opponent had Bridget and he played just 1 PILL !!! WTF 1 PILL FOR AN ELO MATCH.
This is plain humiliation - overpowered to the maxx

So next time, please start a topic "we feel Erika is underpowered; give her a stop opp bonus"
17/23
UP FAST EVO - Titan Español
Monday 04/06/2007, 21:27

I really like that option:
+2 life per turn, max 12
That will be a lot better
What do you say..
18/23
Memento Mori - Titan - Open Casket English
Monday 04/06/2007, 21:29

If you apply the max, then please make her ability work on the last turn, like poison does. Otherwise it will only take effect on
turns 2 and 3.

I might be wrong, but I think that at the moment you "only" win 6 life
19/23
SinoAko PI - Veteran - NOYP! English
Monday 04/06/2007, 22:10

Erika is not underpowered. She is pathetic.

On topic: Fighting against Bridget is hard.
20/23
TheFish - Guru - The Pasture English
Tuesday 05/06/2007, 00:30

I'd rather see you just say you realize the poll option that won was a mistake and should have been caught and removed from the poll due to it's clearly unbalancing and overpowered traits. Then revert her to the 2nd place poll option.

Putting a cap on the life, unless it's a universal cap that effects any abilities that can grant life is bandaiding the problem at best.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals