Lost Warehouse and new Deck Format!
Thursday 16/08/2007, 16:25
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
39 messages
Lost Warehouse and new Deck Format!
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Thursday 16/08/2007, 16:25

Hello,

In order to make the game a better place, we have created a new Deck format "Level Up":
- only 3 maxxed characters are allowed in your Deck

The Lostwarehouse level max limit has been removed and this new format enforced in that room.
The Lostwarehouse PRO has been removed as it was non useful anymore.

Before you ask, "why 3 and not 4 or 2 or 5 etc..". Well, we had to choose a limit, it's 3. We may change it in the futur, but we think if you have only a handful of characters to levelup, you can do it in the others rooms.
« Previous1234Next »

21/39
0UC-DarkEagle - Titan - UpperClass Deutsch
Friday 17/08/2007, 14:03

Also (just a casual observation and logical deduction) wont more people start playing EVO during daily tournaments now? just because they cannot do it in the lost warehouse. If you have less then 5 cards to level you are forced to play without the xp boost which means if you want something out of it you go play in tournament rooms, and you will keep playing evo in this room to max out your cards, resulting in more EVO players? (input desired)
22/39
OnlineHelper - Novice - Academy of Elite team English
Friday 17/08/2007, 14:35

Dont like this rule
23/39
Selfmade - Veteran English
Friday 17/08/2007, 15:19

This is not a judgement of the rule, its here and we have to deal with it.

What i am finding VERY annoying is that now you go to the lost warehouse and challenge someone, you get a message that you cant because there deck is not legal. This is very annoying, espically when you hit the 5th one in a row like that. I hope this staightens it self out in the future
24/39
Symbolic - Hero English
Friday 17/08/2007, 17:10

Yes...1VT-DarkEagle is right on the money, I and alot of others are forced to play in EVO in the other rooms And for what? hardly any exp, it would take me a week to level up two level 5s...I can see that this isn't working out and that the admins will more than likely change it if this many people are displeased.
25/39
huskie08 - Veteran - 1234mason Guild English
Friday 17/08/2007, 19:21

Yea, not good for me. I rarely have that many cards to train.
26/39
Voske - Legend English
Friday 17/08/2007, 20:27

I don't like it either...
27/39
Desert_Rabbit - Guru - Open Casket English
Saturday 18/08/2007, 04:57

As i saw, there are 2 rooms lost warehouse. one with the new level up rules and the other like the old lost warehouse.
as for me, i like the level up rules
28/39
0UC K-Ryder - Master
Saturday 18/08/2007, 05:54

Good news every1!
theres a new room for players who hav less than 5 cards to train
thankyou who ever made this room!
now every1 can be happy except those who can't afford cards!
29/39
DerMagus - Legend - Tequila Sunrise- UR Deutsch
Saturday 18/08/2007, 10:36

Mhm. Personally I fail to see any benefit in it... I would not even mind 4 level 5 cards as much as I loath having encountered several maxed level 3s today. I think this rule is well-meant but really does not help with anything.
30/39
Jolly Roger - Legend - De asskickers Deutsch
Saturday 18/08/2007, 11:25

??? You are not allowed doubles in your level up deck ???

i didnt played with the new rules (no time), but that is what i read on the home-page......I hope this is not true, because what harm is there in having doubles????

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals