Lost warehouse, new rules.
Thursday 08/02/2007, 17:10
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Lost warehouse, new rules.
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Thursday 08/02/2007, 17:10

Hello,

In order to support players who wish to evolve quickly their characters and who are annoyed by the unfairness of some others, we have changed the rules in the Lost Warehouse.
From now on, the sum of the XP won for a round ( 25% bonus) is split between the 2 characters in equals shares.
Level up bonus are active, battle result xp and battles points are as usual but there is no battle points per round and no KO bonus.

We hope you'll enjoy theses new rules.

2/7
AODJettGeek - Imperator - Army of Darkness English
Thursday 08/02/2007, 17:33

Can we have another room that acts like the old Lost Warehouse during tournament hours? I'm trying to evo a bunch of characters to within 100 XP of max level and the 25% bonus makes it hard for me to track their progress reliably. . .
3/7
Fraggle - Admin - Clint Staff English
Thursday 08/02/2007, 17:35

Actually, we don't want to create too many rooms too fast (what's the point of an empty room ? )
However, we plan to allow more flexibilty in the futur.
4/7
MistaGrimm - Legend English
Thursday 08/02/2007, 18:00

Ah finally now i dont have to worry about getting my ass kicked by those players playing with no evolve cards in the warehouse. Good job!
5/7
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Friday 09/02/2007, 00:44

GJ & GGs!
6/7
cBp_Fojtik - Legend - Czech Beer Power Česky
Friday 09/02/2007, 12:13

Can say only one thing. Bravo
7/7
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English
Monday 12/02/2007, 19:51

This is a great change. Keep it up.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals