New Features - Deck, Friends messaging and Game popups
Tuesday 29/05/2007, 15:39
pumpkin - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
34 messages
New Features - Deck, Friends messaging and Game popups
pumpkin - Imperator - Clint StaffEnglish - Tuesday 29/05/2007, 15:47

We're launching three new features today:

New Deck UI - There are new controls on "My Deck" that make Deck maintenance easier and more intuitive.
Messaging - You can now receive messages from people on your friends list even if you have refused private messages globally.
New Game Client - The new version of the client allows you to challenge and message other players with just one click. You can also play Urban Rivals in a popup. On the game page choose to play it in normal mode or in a small medium or large popup. Gameplay is the same, it just gives you more options and is very handy for people with small screens. If you have a popup blocker on your browser you may have to set www.urban-rivals.com in the list of allowed sites.
« Previous1234Next »

2/34
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Tuesday 29/05/2007, 15:45

Awesome,pumpkin please suggest to have those new pics below our names in the left screen
3/34
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English
Tuesday 29/05/2007, 16:33

Pop up is a good touch. I like the mail message modification. The in game messaging is just easier to use and not an in game Instant messenger.

Good add's
4/34
syete - Novice English
Wednesday 30/05/2007, 10:57

I like
5/34
Collector_HM - Veteran - Pit Viper English
Wednesday 30/05/2007, 16:24

There is just one prop, i think some people mite think so too. when u VS some1 in EVO mode and they play a card before u get in the battle it doesnt show that they have played a card so i end up playin my card (EVO) when its them turn is there away u could fix this. cuz it is kinda disturbing
6/34
Jolly Roger - Legend - De asskickers Deutsch
Wednesday 30/05/2007, 19:19

Euhm...it IS shown, but you probably click it away....

so if you see a card in the middle of the battle screen, you know your opponent has already played his card, and you are second in the first round.

If you are not sure, you can count the stars; the player with the highest number of stars (yellow stars) will always begin the first round. Basicly its adding up the levels of the four cards. If both players have the same number, the one who begins is selected at random.
7/34
Jolly Roger - Legend - De asskickers Deutsch
Wednesday 30/05/2007, 21:52

Oh yeah, I forgot to say that the card your opponent choses gets a halo around it.
8/34
0Vman LoA - Titan - Legends of America English
Thursday 31/05/2007, 16:34

I have a question, What does mutual friends mean when you're looking at your friends list?
9/34
0- JP - Titan - † OVER KILL † English
Thursday 31/05/2007, 18:22

Gj!
10/34
Nico Robin - Hero English
Friday 01/06/2007, 00:02

Can a player make suggestions for UR here?
i want to propose a change in COurage X

its so underrated, it the Power +X of Courage should take effect everytime a char with Courage is sent to attack
not only when it is played in the 1st round
there will be more strategy play that way =)

« Previous1234Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals