A slew of fixes and features:
- fix wrong characters links "Kiki Cr" & "Kiki"
- fix guild msg (direct link to answer to the guild)
- ability to change a guild description on the web
- optimisation (small) server side
- quicker reapperance after a battle
- display of all rooms (even for newbie), additionnal initiation room
- display of your sponsor (if you have one) on your profile
- new "specials" rank: moderator and admin
How can you get the moderator and admin ranks? i've noticed that it does'nt follow the typical ranking rules.
It seems that when we want to change our bio, i need to use the "tab button" on the keyboard so i can type....
Jun: theses are rank that we (the staff) attrib to specifics users so that they are able to help us maintains the game
Andzro: this (internet explorer) bug has been fixed, clear your cache and you should be good to go
If i want to be a moderator or an admin...what will i do to be one of them?
I'm not a moderator or an admin -- I'm such a loser. Where is the application form?
We are still working out the details in the french speaking world...
We'll see how it goes and we'll expand our moderators team worldwide (we still need a few tools etc..)
Moderators are "choosen" based on their experience in the game, forum activity, willingness to help and free time.
This is not a call to arm (yet), but we'll let you know when we are ready
well i hope they still have my email where i said i want to help