Five Cards you wish were T1/T2 banned?

Wednesday 25/08/2010, 21:55
BigPoppaE - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
22 messages
BigPoppaE - Imperator English - Wednesday 25/08/2010, 21:55

I know everyone has a couple cards they dread seeing on the field.
For me its:
1) Kolos
2) Uranus
3) El Gringo
4) Kinjo
5) Emeth
Who else do you hate?
« Previous123Next »

2/22
YKFGLB - Imperator - Limit Break English
Friday 10/09/2010, 00:34

Those annoying Sakhrom Damage Reducers!
combined with their -8 min 3 bonus.

just very.. VERY annoying.
3/22
Ouroboros-WMD - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 10/09/2010, 21:08

Kolos no big deal, same for Kinjo, Emeth is ridiculous, Uranus is a pain but not that bad. The real reason you dont have to wory is most decks running these guys arent top 50 even. The ones you hate seeing are the Zatmans the Jackies and the Ambres. They can be in top decks and you see them all the time. Hugo is another guy you dont like to see because you see him too often. Hopefully with these new bans the Hugo/Montana or Uppers and the Ambre+ decks will Vanish away in losing.
4/22
yugirival - Veteran - The Cunning Gambit English
Thursday 16/09/2010, 01:58

Kinjo is not a problem, although this one time I underestemated this guy with a Lost Hog, and he 1HKOed me...
El Gringo isn't a huge threat either.
Kolos is a monster, but I can handle him.
Emeth is also a monster, he's practically invincible. (Unless facing GHEIST or Roots, obviously....)
Uranus? Did you forget about GraksmxxT? The two are just super annoying.
5/22
AutumnHart - Hero - Titans of Behemoth English
Sunday 17/10/2010, 10:06

See everyone fears those big boys, but they aren't really that bad if you understand how to work against them. Ambre doesn't even have to make you cringe . But, that being said, there are two cards that I wish just didn't exist... and they are Nellie and Jakie. This is becease of the role they play in the DT (I'm mainly refering to T2 play). If your trying to rank high then naturally five stars are out of the question BP wise. Uppers are good in DT because atk manip is really great for the fast paced battles. Nellie and Jakie's given star level is questionable in my opinion. They are almost too good for 4* but were they 5* they'd be usable but kind of meteocre. (More points for beating higher level cards which is easy for them to do)

Being so powerfull and so low starred makes it too easy for Uppers players to beat you. Not to mention, they often appear in your hand either together or separate. It ends up being kind of unfair.

Basically they annoy the heck out of me
6/22
Vinyl-Scratch - Legend - D-Versified English
Sunday 17/10/2010, 14:40

Terry, Timber, Vansaar, Diego and Bridget.
7/22
-Argos-ZS - Titan - D-Versified English
Sunday 17/10/2010, 15:42

Terry Cr, Diego, Bob Joby, Chikko Cr, Robin

Two of them are CR's! That's just not fair!
8/22
DS_coolasc - Titan - ★ĐaяӄŠonş XIII★ Português
Sunday 17/10/2010, 16:43

None of these cards will give many points to their owner:
-Elo bans reduce 2 points per each char
-5* get less points than lower stars
-Uranus and other reducers make the opp have to think, as so taking time and reducing ur scoring time

so ppl only use them as they are not rly there for tournament (only DT winning cards i ever seen on these categories been jackie and tht other Uppers)

+ if u win vs these cards with a DT deck: nice points earned
9/22
Trippie - Legend - Open Casket English
Sunday 17/10/2010, 22:14

Hugo, Ambre and jackie only. . .

honestly even with the -2 penalty they are overused and effectively ruin some decks which are built cleverly and with a strategy
10/22
swagmaster420 - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Sunday 17/10/2010, 23:42

Bob Joby
Diego
Flavio Cr
Ogyun Kyu
Terry Cr

Two of these are CR.. It's just not fair to us who aren't blessed in clintz like those who use them are!

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals