MY DT deck and wishing for feedback on it
Divine_Light - Hero English - Saturday 06/11/2010, 04:56

*Harolds_DT_Shine*
plz add some feedback about it and give me some ways of using it ^____^

2/3
ShazamFTW - Titan - Time To Hymn You English
Saturday 13/11/2010, 08:37

Well, a couple of thoughts:

A) You have 9 characters. That's very bad. 8 is the only way to go. You lessen the randomness of what your team will be, therefore your teams are more consistent. I know it sucks cutting a guy (believe me), but it's for the best)

B)You have Zatman & Jackie in your team. Keep in mind, anybody that is ELO banned by the staff will penalize you two points a piece during a DT. That's very very bad. While they are the nuts in Deathmatches and non DT T1 matches, I strongly STRONGLY suggest never playing anybody that is banned in ELO by the staff (i.e. the player bans are okay) in a DT deck.

C)I find it best to stick to all 2 & 3 star folk while grinding out the DT's. Therefore if I lose, I can still squeak out 1 round against a higher starred opponent and steal some points, and if I win, the points I garner are epic (22-25 points per win taint bad). Therefore I would cut Nellie, awesome as she is. If you are thinking of staying within the Upperz world, this is what I would run....

Samanta
Wendel
Mickey T
Jonas

Oxen
Rubie
Frankie Hi
Gina Glitt, as this will not be a knockout deck. You'll be aiming to win a lot of matches 6-4 or 5-3. She would better help with that as she's a fine blocker against a beast or two, and you never know... could drop 3 pillz and get a bluff win for a huge KO.

You could run Burt instead of Gina, if you want more versatility, but as she'll be the only damage blocker, I think she's the better choice.
3/3
HonorGuard - Titan English
Saturday 13/11/2010, 18:31

Jackie to Dorian
drop Zatman
Frankie Hi to Jody/Wayne Stark/Beetenka (I'd recommend Jody, but it depends on play style)
Samantha to 2* Burt (although thats not gonna be too cost effective )

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals