offline Fraggle Titan HK's fox on typewriters
Tuesday 06/05/2008, 15:14

Hello,

We'll be upgrading some of our software tomorrow morning around 8h am paris time.
It shouldn't take very long.

Fraggle

offline Nintendan WMD Imperator  
Thursday 08/05/2008, 16:56

Well what I have seen is the new little T1 and T2 logos next to rooms and in public presents it now shows your points on the page with the Char. when it didn't before thats all I have found be sides the now fixed bug LOL

Thursday 08/05/2008, 16:58

It was just a backend upgrade of some of the software we use (like 2.1 to 2.2).
No changes to report.
(the bug was caused by changes we made in the code to prepare a new stuff)

Is that means it was like a firmware.......
okay thanx fraggle smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

offline 6SimS-Sven Master UTOPiA
Thursday 08/05/2008, 18:48

Hi fraggle,can't you bring back the "Off-Topic Boards",I missed it,I mean wesmiley

Thursday 08/05/2008, 19:02

The off topic board wont come back for obvious moderation work-load.
Sorry guys but that's a final decision.

offline TnT-SylntEcho Colossus TRiNiTY
Thursday 08/05/2008, 20:28

@ fraggle...u guys can assign some more mods..just for off topic board.

offline von Hohenheim Senior  
Thursday 08/05/2008, 20:44

Awww.... but can we get a suggestions forum?
it'll be interesting to here from the players themselves once in a while

offline 4L3jAnDr0_0 Titan  
Thursday 08/05/2008, 21:43

I´ve found that you don´t get now the same points in Danger Zone than before,now waht´s the meaximum of poitns? Before it was 50,and you got points easily using few pillz.

Friday 09/05/2008, 00:23

@Rohan Evo: Sorry, again, no. The Internet is quite resourceful, you have plenty of places to talk "off topic". I understand what you want and it has good arguments for, but that's simply not possible here. Remember that there is already plenty of work moderating the whole game + the forums + support. It's not our job to moderate generals discussions (we've try it before, didn't work). We focus 100% on good *game* service and it takes a lot of time to do properly (especially when everything is multiplied by 7 languages). We'll add some sort of private "group" conversations soon, it might partially do what you want.

@-D-: Suggestions must be sent to the support team, they are readed and answered. We dont want to make a suggestions board as it would lead to chaos. I know it sound a bit harsh but we are a small team and we are quite organized so the best way for us to track down any good idea progress thru time is to use our support system. We have reviewed various ways and that the one that we feel is the best to correctly handle Urban Rivals developpement.

offline Baron Brixius Legend  
Friday 09/05/2008, 05:16

I personally felt that there should have been an "Off Topic" or "Miscellaneous" board until right now. Now that I think about it, there would really be far too many posts for the Mods/Admins to handle, even on just that one board, let alone all the others. I personally can't wait for these "private 'group' conversations" additions. I think it will be a GREAT addition to the site. My guess is that it will give us a little bit of the idea of "Off Topic" while being set up in a way where the Mods aren't monitoring it, thus saving them loads of works by doing that instead of a seperate "Off Topic" forum. My guess is that it may be like the game room chat or something of the like, or perhaps an interguild message board type thing where multiple guilds can see the posts instead of just one.

Whatever it ends up being, I'm sure it will be another great addition, just like the Public Presets (though there still is a lot of spam published), new game clock, and the many other great updates we've recieved in the past few months.

Keep up the great work UR Staff. We all (well most of us) appreciate and love (yes I said love lol) you all.smileysmileysmileysmiley

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.