Ambre new stats

Ambre new stats
Monday 26/02/2007, 14:17
Dr.Ido - Divinity English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
19 messages
Ambre new stats
Dr.Ido - Divinity - Clint StaffEnglish - Monday 26/02/2007, 14:17

We changed Ambre stats according to the poll results. Her new stats are: Power: 6, damages: 4 (Ability: Team: Courage 3)
« Previous12Next »

2/19
Skimsa - Imperator English
Monday 26/02/2007, 21:21

Does courage stack up, so say you have Amy with courage 3 and Ambre in your hand, if you play Amy first will she have courage 6?
3/19
ReadTheRules - Legend English
Monday 26/02/2007, 22:13

I think it stacks up, but poison doesn't you can't be poisoned by 2 cards, the second card played cancels the first poison.
4/19
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open Casket English
Tuesday 27/02/2007, 07:00

Courage from Ambre definitely stacks up..the rules said that bonuses accumulate..so it would be added to the current ability a card has..
5/19
DANYez - Imperator Română
Tuesday 27/02/2007, 12:33

Ya
6/19
Skimsa - Imperator English
Tuesday 27/02/2007, 16:21

Thnx
7/19
DANYez - Imperator Română
Wednesday 28/02/2007, 14:11

Power and damage is good i like Ambre
8/19
Conan_ganton - Hero - Sith knights ελληνικά
Wednesday 28/02/2007, 23:38

One question regarding Leaders.
The bonuses they give (eg courage, attack etc) are regarded as ability, bonus or none of them?
I mean, can they be countered by abilities such as stop opponent ability or stop opponent bonus (for each card ofc)?
9/19
Thursday 01/03/2007, 09:32

Yup,I also had that question in mind, but I think that the leaders' accumulated/added abilities to it's team cannot be stopped by (stop opp ability; ex. Striker)..why? because when you face Ashigaru it is unavoidable that you go first; you cannot stop Morphun's pill making ability at the end of turns; and you can't stop Bridget in giving life at the end of turns unlike..stop opp ability can't do that..so I think it is safe to say that it would only be fair for the other leaders to be like the above mentioned..the only thing I know of that can stop them is the leaders' own bonus which is "CANCEL Leader"..
10/19
Thursday 01/03/2007, 09:41

But..if you really want confirmation..try taking a hit from Timber or any card from your opponent with Timber around while using "Dieter"..Dieter both has "stop opp ability and stop opp bonus" so we'll know if Dieter can nullify the leader's added effect ( 1 damage) then do the math..check how many damage you received to see if there was a ( 1 damage) or none..Gg's

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals