T2 Awesome Skeelz Deck

T2 Awesome Skeelz Deck
Wednesday 04/08/2010, 12:47
Barney_TnT - Imperator Português

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
T2 Awesome Skeelz Deck
Barney_TnT - Imperator - TRiNiTYPortuguês - Wednesday 04/08/2010, 12:47

Hi. So, I have the complete Skeelz collection, and I've made the what I think is the best Skeelz/Leader deck there is. Any sugestions, post them there. Here's the link:

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1390779&list

Hope u guys like it.

2/7
yk-lyss - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Saturday 21/08/2010, 08:46

It is the best mono deck you could do with Skeelz I'll give you that
But Skeelz aren't that strong in type two by themselves. An excellent companion would be some defensive Sakrohm. I would try, Praxie --> Deebler, Manfred --> GraksmxxT, Jay --> Uranus, and Greem --> TrinmkkT or SkrumxxT (depending if you want more defense or offense) Good luck
3/7
wats_happenin - Legend - Casual Grind English
Sunday 22/08/2010, 09:07

Skeelz + T2+ awsome do not go together.....
4/7
Omicron - Guru - Open Casket English
Monday 23/08/2010, 11:25

This is for DT right?
it would win battles, but wouldn't rack up the points to win because of the amount of stars!
Chuck in Redra instead of Dwan and put in Chiara somewhere...
5/7
BigPoppaE - Imperator English
Wednesday 25/08/2010, 11:46

Honestly, Greem just isnt as useful in this dec as some other cards would be, and is a Hefty 4^... Maybe I just hate poison cards because I'm impatient, but they kill your pill count on turn one and are easily stopped by the hundreds of cards with SOA, I think if you put Sasha in there you'd be just as well off... she's a good bluff and stud blocker for 2^. That said, all your guys have through the roof power, so its sort of irrelevant haha. In conclusion that deck is sexy
6/7
Moon Heron - Hero English
Sunday 29/08/2010, 21:08

The point with Skeelz is that cards such as Greem aren't killed by SoA. Besides, even against an All-stop 4 damage isn't bad
7/7
Bellazza - Senior English
Saturday 04/09/2010, 05:10

Wow

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals