Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Rules adjustments: KO bonus reduced during tournaments.

Saturday 25/11/2006, 18:19
Fraggle - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
28 messages
Fraggle - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Saturday 25/11/2006, 18:19

Hello,

As you might have "observed", the unofficial "old" mode (play without using pillz) has become a way for in-the-know players to reach
the top positions otherwise unreachable using "normal" play.
Since we do not want tournaments to be owned by a few players using specifics rules to advantage them, we are going to limit the KO
bonus points during tournaments to 5 points maximum in the tournaments rooms (just like we did about the EVO points).
This new rule will be in place starting monday, 12h30 GMT tournament.
« Previous123Next »

2/28
The Unkown - Imperator English
Sunday 26/11/2006, 02:09

Oh C'mon.
3/28
AOD_CKANE - Imperator English
Sunday 26/11/2006, 03:49

Good. Now lets see what other "style" emerges to win the tournaments.
4/28
0-Ianzro - Novice - NASTY NOYP! English
Sunday 26/11/2006, 04:19

Hmmmm how bout changing it to an elimination tourney so we can know whos the best of the best?
5/28
-sCapeg0d- - Legend - Limit Break English
Monday 27/11/2006, 07:36

KUDOS Fraggle! This is a very good idea indeed.

By the way, does this rule imply only during the tourneys or at all times?

KUDOS again!
6/28
AOD-EVOPOCHO - Legend - Army of Darkness Español
Monday 27/11/2006, 07:52

I Don´t get it , why Don´t you just do something about the players who use multiple account to win tournaments, the players who time out ...instead of worrying about old or EVo players........?......
7/28
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Monday 27/11/2006, 09:41

I agree pocho just ban those old players
8/28
6SimS-Sven - Guru - UTOPiA English
Monday 27/11/2006, 12:12

Haha i just got 13 pts for ko'ing the enemy cool.....
9/28
Osiris X - Guru - Army of Darkness English
Monday 27/11/2006, 12:49

Being an OLD player I understand the need for a change. OLD players do dominate the tournaments. How about this. Why not create an official OLD mode tournament. Something like there is for ELO. Offer prizes and support.
10/28
0-ReiXI-EVO - Veteran English
Monday 27/11/2006, 13:24

@PA-lanzro

That is a really bad idea, making tourney elimination... You challenge players here during tourney, they are not assigned to you... So how would that be possible?

@Osiris X

I agree, if they think playing the "OLD" style is unfair, then why not just make an OLD tournament for OLD players... Besides this was how urban rivals really was before right? No pills...

@Rogueknight

Pocho never said anything about baning "OLD" players. He said why don't admins just make a move on people who use multiple accounts to boost themselves during tourney or those who intentionally uses multiple accounts to delay some of the leaders games...

---
1st tourney without the KO bonus, i won it and i played old mode. So how is it taking advantage over other players? I never had that much bonus now did I? The only reason why we get poitns that fast is because we play fast.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals