offline pumpkin Guru  
Tuesday 29/05/2007, 15:47

We're launching three new features today:

New Deck UI - There are new controls on "My Deck" that make Deck maintenance easier and more intuitive.
Messaging - You can now receive messages from people on your friends list even if you have refused private messages globally.
New Game Client - The new version of the client allows you to challenge and message other players with just one click. You can also play Urban Rivals in a popup. On the game page choose to play it in normal mode or in a small medium or large popup. Gameplay is the same, it just gives you more options and is very handy for people with small screens. If you have a popup blocker on your browser you may have to set www.urban-rivals.com in the list of allowed sites.

offline Memento Mori Titan Open Casket
Friday 01/06/2007, 00:50

Courage affects two rounds per battle. Not the first one.

Courage takes effect when you choose character before opponent, thats to say, rounds 1 and 3 or 2 and 4

offline Whitehouse Novice  
Friday 01/06/2007, 01:57

Vman mutual friends means that u have both added each other to ur friends list

cannon spike, courage is underrated but, i think that making it more like power instead of just courage would actually take away some of the strategy involved with a card like beltran becuz with courage u have to time it right while still trying to avoid some of ur opponets abilities such as stop ability but with it working everytime u could play it after seeing what ur opponet played therefore avoiding their abilities

offline true zero Imperator NASTY NOYP!
Tuesday 05/06/2007, 12:02

Its kinda late to suggest but, can you add some volume options.. that would be awesome thanks

offline shraban Senior Anime lovers 101
Tuesday 05/06/2007, 17:16

Good updates

offline Jolly Roger Titan De asskickers
Tuesday 05/06/2007, 18:10

Yeah, and when you select "No sound" you still hear sounds.....how can you mute all the sounds from the game......i like to listen to music and not here that "ting" sound.....

offline Collector_HM Guru Pit Viper
Wednesday 06/06/2007, 12:16

What happened to the 1000 clintz for 10 creditz

and 1 more thing wher do u go to get UR on ur phone cuz i cant find it any wher any more

offline Fraggle Titan HK's fox on typewriters
Wednesday 06/06/2007, 12:46

@jolly: i think we fixed that in the last version. All sounds should be disabled now. If not, please specify wich sounds smiley
@tupac: player abuse forced us to remove the 1000 Clintz pack (forever), we are sorry about that. The mobile download link has been disabled until further notice because it wasn't possible for us to maintain it. You can access it directly using http://www.urban-rivals.com/game/mobile/

offline true zero Imperator NASTY NOYP!
Wednesday 06/06/2007, 16:44

Hi fraggle, is it possible to cancel challenges? coz sum players took too long to accept it.. this is crucial in tourneys
thx
zero

offline Skimsa Guru  
Friday 08/06/2007, 07:58

What about making a thing on the room screen that tells you if you have any mail, like the one that tells you how much money you have.

offline Collector_HM Guru Pit Viper
Friday 08/06/2007, 12:09

Fraggle - y cant the RAINBOW pack be for 15 credits rather than 20 since it is any 3 cards from the clans and it could be that people all ready have them. and more other thing it is 20 and any 3 cards from the clans im just sayin now who would buy the pack if they could buy NEW BLOOD or something else for that 20 credits all im suggesting is if it was 15 it would work better i think.

Answer to this subject

Clint City, day.