Low star deck cant finish better then 36

Thursday 05/08/2010, 20:48
local256 - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
local256 - Senior - Bleach WarriorsEnglish - Thursday 05/08/2010, 20:48

Ok everyone so i decided to play with a low star.9 cards type 2 deck and i lost about 2 battles and i still finished 36 how can i finish in top places

2/8
Rage - Titan - Limit Break English
Thursday 05/08/2010, 21:33

I'd recommend counting up how many battles you had during the DT Hour.

So for example let's say you only did 18 battles. Your goal for the next DT should be 21 battles in the DT hour.

Also take a look at the amount of time between each of your matches. If you see that your averaging about 3-4 minutes between each battle, see what you can do to get your time down to 2-3 minutes per battle.

Since your playing a low star deck, just keep in mind to keep playing and hopefully winning with your low star cards against your ops' high star cards.
3/8
--werewolf-- - Senior - Heavenly Heights English
Thursday 05/08/2010, 21:58

Umm ye my match always get quite long becuz of noobs wasting time...
4/8
Ink_MoB - Imperator - Legendary Knights English
Friday 06/08/2010, 02:57

Yes, there's still a luck factor involved. If you encounter 3 or more "time wasters" then you'll have a hard time catching up with the others.
5/8
Ouroboros-WMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 06/08/2010, 11:41

I cant stand time wasters. I want to scream when i get there.

You are like "OMG!!! this isnt elo put away the calculator and choose a card already"
6/8
Cardz Ruler - Guru - D-Versified English
Friday 06/08/2010, 12:06

....most time wasters don't even use a calculator. once they know all is lost their only hope is that you get frustrated and leave the battle. thats why they wait until the red bar....they earn so much disrespect, they ruin our game and don't improve theirs. I wish there was a way to stop them
7/8
--werewolf-- - Senior - Heavenly Heights English
Friday 06/08/2010, 17:09

Time in tourny should be reduced
8/8
Hilarious_ian - Titan English
Friday 06/08/2010, 21:13

Time in tourny should def be reduced, I am not the best or even good, but i don't waste time during tournys! it drives me crazy when someone idles until they are dropped.. i have 100% rate! I don't leave the game so i gotta sit there and sit there! AHHHHHHHHH lol it does suck though.

I will play with some very very low star decks later and see how well i do. I usually just play with my normal deck but just in hopes of getting those extra credits for being in the top 1/3rd, but i'll try harder and maybe have some feedback!

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals