Elo success

Elo success
Monday 13/09/2010, 19:08
WP_Bauldy - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Elo success
WP_Bauldy - Titan - War PartyEnglish - Monday 13/09/2010, 19:08

Had alot of success today with an elo deck i have never tried before with a clan i have never tried before but have fallen in love with.

Todays lesson: Elo

2/6
Xiander - Titan - Random Encounter English
Monday 13/09/2010, 19:58

Nice deck.

Wrong forum though.
3/6
WP_Bauldy - Titan - War Party English
Monday 13/09/2010, 20:35

It all works together really DT is active in elo mode so it overlaps.
4/6
Xiander - Titan - Random Encounter English
Monday 13/09/2010, 23:07

Ah, sorry, most people do not play in ELO with the goal of getting far in daily tourneys, which is what confused me.
I do really like the deck. Very well balanced.
Does Cley work well for you? I can´t help feeling ambivalent about him. His dammage is nice, but he needs confidence to work.
5/6
WP_Bauldy - Titan - War Party English
Tuesday 14/09/2010, 00:56

Well the daily tournament thing is my own style. I play at my very best when i am going fast one battle after another and everything is just flowing win lose or draw. So if i play in elo with the view of getting far in a daily tournament i am playing at my best and not focusing on elo scores which really helps. Over thinking can be your downfall or at least mine anyway.

With regards to Cley he is an interesting card. If it wasn't for his bonus he would be regarded as useless because soa would kill him. However i find him to be of good effect If you play someone like Sasha or Sandro to combat your opponents big hitting opener then normally it is a win for you due to their abilities. Common procedure after a first round like that since you haven't caused alot of damage and you can't win by 2hitko is to damage reduce or not pill on your next card. Throw 2 pillz on Cley at this stage and if you pull it off losing should no longer be an option. If it doesn't work then it's still not game over and you might have saved yourself a damage reducer that will come in handy for the 3rd round which will then activate your revenge cards to kill in the 4th. That's only one scenario but i think it can be agreed it is a common one.
6/6
All-GioYNWA - Novice Português
Tuesday 14/09/2010, 02:57

Cley ain't useless without his bonus. I use him as a splash card on my tournament decks sometimes.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals