Rate this nightmare deck

Rate this Nightmare deck
Friday 01/10/2010, 04:36
LORD OF BOLTS - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Rate this nightmare deck
LORD OF BOLTS - Senior English - Friday 01/10/2010, 04:36

If your wandering why i have Cassandra in here it because when you play her first the opponent wastestheir pills trying to beat her when i only use 1 pill. Then i use Kolos or another card to make the damage

http://www.urban-rivals.com/collection/#state(0,clan,asc,all,0,deck,)

2/7
0 Oldmate - Senior English
Friday 01/10/2010, 12:23

That is a link to your collection
3/7
SKP Hando - Event team - §§ SucKer Punch §§ English
Friday 01/10/2010, 15:49

Wrong Link
4/7
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 01/10/2010, 18:21

Swap casandra for a Nightmare card, Kenny, lelena and Oshitsune would do the job just as well (maby even better).

though because the link is wrong i can't tell if you allready have any of these cards in the deck.
5/7
LORD OF BOLTS - Senior English
Saturday 02/10/2010, 06:51

SOORY ABOUT THE LINK BUT IF YOU THINK THE COLLECTION IS GOOD REPLY
6/7
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 02/10/2010, 12:46

It dosn't show your colection it takes us to ours. So yes i think the collections good. (Because it's mine).
7/7
DS_coolasc - Titan - ★ĐaяӄŠonş XIII★ Português
Saturday 02/10/2010, 13:32

That's a link to the page where u build ur deck, not actually ur own collection, to publish a preset follow this steps:
-create a preset on "Collection" -> "My Deck"
-click "Make my current Deck public"
-give it a name and a description (u need a different name from all others, description may be anything, even just a dot)
-click ur deck name to be taken for the deck's page (u shall get sth as this: http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1527139 )

u can publish the link as i had it above or u can do like this(it will show just deck's name instead of link):
-choose only the last part ( preset=1527139, other number for yours ofc )
-change the = for :
-there you got: deleted

btw comment and rate, tht's my DT deck, based on low low stars for points even on defeat

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals