Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Courage based ability worked in the end of the game?

Tuesday 26/10/2010, 17:17
Huei - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
Huei - Titan - D-VersifiedEnglish - Tuesday 26/10/2010, 17:17

This is one of the experience I had before in T1. Not sure what card it is but its courage based ability is + ?damage.
So in the last round, it's supposed to do the original damage but it somehow performed the ability too and changed the outcome of the game.

Mind to explain? just a glitch?

2/6
Huei - Titan - D-Versified English
Wednesday 27/10/2010, 01:27

Btw the card is Filomena, it does 5 damage again to me just now in the last round
3/6
TnToshiro - Veteran - TRiNiTY English
Wednesday 27/10/2010, 03:55

Courage means that if the card is played first, it gains its ability.
You're thinking it only to first rounds.
So if Filomena was your opponents card, and it was his turn the final round, Filomena's damage would be 5.
If it was your turn in the final round, Filomena would do the normal 1 damage because your opponent did not play first.
Hope that helps!
4/6
The_HoAx - Hero English
Wednesday 27/10/2010, 04:33

Did your opponent use the card first in the round? If so that is what Courage does.
5/6
Huei - Titan - D-Versified English
Wednesday 27/10/2010, 11:12

Thanks for the explanation I always thought that courage is only limited to 1st round.Only started recently and thanks to both of u. It helps
6/6
--Shanester-- - Guru English
Thursday 28/10/2010, 10:18

When I Played With Rescue I Found Kerry Quite Useful Especially Being A Counter To Piranas And Nightmare Thats One Card That Did Help Me Alot At Times

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals