Uhhh, so that sucked...
Monday 01/11/2010, 06:59
ShazamFTW - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
Uhhh, so that sucked...
ShazamFTW - Titan - Time To Hymn YouEnglish - Monday 01/11/2010, 06:59

Http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/2821/wtfza.jpg

So, playing in the daily tournament, doing fairly well. Hit a point where the screen just goes 0 vs 0 (even though I put in 6 pillz), and it just goes throwing things at each other back and forth for like 2 minutes before I give up and leave... now, when I come back, the game is still there, and it finishes out, with me winning the round, and subsequently having about 2.6 seconds to make my next move (at least I did)

And considering I was in 9th place at the time, that was really lame.

Also, had about 6 times where my connection gave out after that, and ended with what appeared to be the site just flat out crashing as I got a page that just said service unavailable when I got down to 3 minutes left and 23rd place. And I'm on a cable modem with a perfect connection as my roommate was chugging along the Xbox online just fine, so I know that wasn't on my side...

That, and I tried to finish out on my Iphone, and that seemed to work just fine.

Any chance we can fix this guys?

2/3
UM_Fox - Legend English
Monday 01/11/2010, 07:12

Agree, I think there may have been some server issues as I gave up and ended playing via Facebook (though it wouldnt let me change rooms...)
3/3
Cashtrion_HoA - Titan English
Monday 01/11/2010, 21:16

That happened to me too. The time never ran out.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals