DT Stallers

DT Stallers
Thursday 04/11/2010, 09:06
Jimb0O - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
10 messages
DT Stallers
Jimb0O - Veteran English - Thursday 04/11/2010, 09:06

Seriously During DT there should be some kind of time reduction for each turn. Its ridiculous how you have to waste 40 seconds waiting for someone to make the their move and some are actually on purpose to waste your time. Not only that, but sometimes theres even a 1 minute wait when they actually afk and lose the battle. I missed out on the Top Ten in the DT today because of dam stallers >.>

2/10
All-GioYNWA - Novice Português
Thursday 04/11/2010, 13:27

I lost a DT yesterday because some guy decided to have a 5 minute fight against me
3/10
mudlfap - Titan English
Wednesday 10/11/2010, 18:30

Is there any advantage to stalling? I'm still kinda new so I don't know all the nuances.
4/10
neo_08ms - Veteran - knights of oblivion English
Wednesday 10/11/2010, 20:55

There isn't any. Unless you are purposely trying to sike the other player out. But when you are losing and you stall, it is mainly cause you just hate the other player and want him to not be able to win the DT on purpose. Huge nuisance to anyone trying to win the DT. What happens, is they stall so much, if you are really into winning the DT you will either drop the match and go on to win another one or just wait and be forced to not get 1st place.
5/10
M-Bison - Legend - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 11/11/2010, 00:25

DT Stallers FTW.
6/10
TCG_Kris - Senior English
Thursday 11/11/2010, 02:34

Not everyone plays DTs competitively. Most just do it for the 50 clintz and 1 credit. They could care less if they take 5 mins as long as they get enough points.

You also have to look at the general age of the people that play this game. I'd bet a lot of money most of them are about 15 to 16 years old. So they are most likely multitasking while they are playing so their full attention is not on the game at all. There are also older players that do the exact same thing.

Aside from that, I think people that complain about stallers have to look at the bigger picture sometimes. There are 12 DTs in a single day. With 365 days a year. That's 4380 DTs a year for you to try and place first in. Even if you only play in a quarter of those, that is still over 1000 chances to win a DT. So quit complaining and try harder.
7/10
HonorGuard - Titan English
Thursday 11/11/2010, 03:32

Meh you haven't seen the training room stallers yet
8/10
yugirival - Veteran - The Cunning Gambit English
Tuesday 23/11/2010, 01:21

No advantages at all, it affects your fair play score.
9/10
K1NG_PWN4GzZz - Legend - TrAitorzZz English
Tuesday 23/11/2010, 18:50

I sense an undercurrent of "don't nagg and try harder"
what strikes me, is that when I become first and I'm teamed up with a lvl 10 - 20 player
they wil actually take about 5 minutes to do the game
I can understand that you're under a LOT of pressure (who wants to lose??) since you're playing the number one
and that they are not "educated" enough to understand the way we big levels play a DT

on the one hand, that asks for removal of all levels lower than 30 from the DT, BUT
that takes away half of the free points we big levels win pwning a newbie (6 pilled Timber anyone?? )
making

I thought about a button or a buzzer like on MSN, with which you can WAKE the other player up or irritate the hell out of him, BUT...as UR has told me on more than one occasion...there are people with;
- slow connections
- connection problems (believe me I had them DURING DT's)
- math problems
- indecission problems (what to play, what to play)
- playing a difficult or unusual deck or card (picture Rowdy vs. Frankie Hi with Hugo in play and it's a quarter to pwnagetime)

and off course the little ones pissed off, because you just Rick-Rolled them and they are gonna loose because Copper is already waiting with 8 pillz and there's no way Brutox is gonna stop thim without his bonus OR pillz

I'd like to ask everybody to play sporting and hurry up, we on a tight schedule during DT's
so PLAY FAST!!
10/10
Madis Pimp1 - Senior English
Wednesday 24/11/2010, 03:31

Yugirival - Hero
Yesterday at 17:21
No advantages at all, it affects your fair play score.

Not if you still play within the time limit

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals