Rebecca*+
Robin*
Zdrone*+

*= fully leveled
+= in deck currently

2/10
Population 0 - Imperator - Organized Konfusion English
Monday 08/11/2010, 00:29

You're simply not able to create a good deck with those cards. Keep on playing it'll come eventually
3/10
animalrampage - Senior - Perfect Defect Effect English
Monday 08/11/2010, 13:05

Sry but u have to play more and get better cards but u can try Zdrone Rebecca Katja Amy Winifred Tank Myke and Leo first to earn more clintz
4/10
Jack of_Blades - Senior - known Guild English
Monday 08/11/2010, 14:19

Thanks, but that's what I've been playing, I'm thinking about buying ghiest (SoA) or Rescue(+12 attack for mono)
5/10
Population 0 - Imperator - Organized Konfusion English
Monday 08/11/2010, 14:47

But you need some monye first before you can buy that And those aren't exactly cheap clans.
6/10
Chirus - Imperator - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 09/11/2010, 19:24

Well Rescue is actually not that expensive. For a starter clan that's actually not a bad choice. You probably could play pretty competitively if you know what you're doing. I'd say aim for Rescue for your first deck and try to build your collection from there. It's a solid clan for both dts and elo.
7/10
MasterfuI - Eternal - URBAN MADNESS English
Tuesday 09/11/2010, 21:52

GHEIST isn't an advisable clan if you are a beginner. But Rescue is You can consistently do well, as a beginner, with Rescue in all formats. Either aim for Rescue or the other attack manipulation clans like Montana, Uppers, Sakrohm, etc. I say attack manip. clans are advisable for beginners because there is much room for error since you may not yet be familiar with basic pilling strategy. WIth attack manip, you can afford to be off a bit more and still win. Best of luck to you
8/10
Jack of_Blades - Senior - known Guild English
Tuesday 09/11/2010, 22:13

Just baught Dolly and Luba, doing as many DTs as I can just for clintz
9/10
gcttirth - Guru - Fair Tigers English
Wednesday 10/11/2010, 16:49

Also try playing Survivor in non-dt time to get more clintz.

GHEIST might seem good from your position, because of them having some cheap and good ( looking ) cards, but when you will play with them, you will see that you are missing something.

Attack manipulating decks are the most advised and used deck by the starters, so aim for Rescue or Montana or even Sentinel .
10/10
Soltis - Novice English
Saturday 20/11/2010, 08:02

Well, if I had to salvage that list: Mitch, Myke, Tank, Leo, Timber, Katja, Rebecca, Amy.

Yeah, there are obvious replacement once you start getting rich but really, look at it from this angle: You have a half-deck with a Leader. 4 La Junta, 3 Sentinel, 1 Leader. Yes, generally, you'd go 4/4 since doing this can lead to a Leader/2/1 split but Timber+La Junta is a great starting combo, and the Sentinel's +8 is really better than nothing. You cover your bases fairly well- SoA, SoB, DR. Sure, Amy is a glaring weakness, but replacing her with Zdrone would make you go T2 and I think staying t1 would be best for now.

But before you even do that, once you have access to the Warehouse (or if you do already), go on a vendetta and level Vansaar.

Go into every game and 12 pill him until he's level 5, and then level everyone else in your Collection. Just do it- you have to level Vansaar at some point and once you get him out of the way, everyone else goes up pretty quick too if you just dedicate for a little while.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals