Need help

Need help
Friday 12/11/2010, 15:11
disorders - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
9 messages
Need help
disorders - Imperator English - Friday 12/11/2010, 15:11

I dont get why i lose so much with this deck.

Burger
Leo
Mitch
Molly
Naginata
Myke
Tank
Winston

2/9
IM _Miterman - Senior
Friday 12/11/2010, 15:45

Myke = Thormund
Leo = Bryan
Tank = Trish
Mitch = Uxoh/Jane Ramba(If you can afford her,get jane.But if your play in tourney, use Uxoh for the life gain)
Molly = Dean
3/9
Friday 12/11/2010, 16:51

I dont have those sadly still working on a collection and La Junta is the clan i have the most and best of atm
4/9
Friday 12/11/2010, 17:08

I did just get Nahomi and Python though
5/9
Slewor - Imperator - THE EXPLOSIVE ELITE English
Friday 12/11/2010, 18:44

In that case swap Nahomi for Myke but I would recommend Miterman Pi's suggestions when you have the clintz
6/9
MasterfuI - Eternal - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 12/11/2010, 19:25

That's a loaded statement, hmmm... lets see. You've been playing since 2008, so you're NOT new... what room/format do you play in? ELO? T1? Fight Club?

If you are indeed a beginner though, La Junta is not a good clan for beginners, by ANY means. As many say about referring beginners, you should try the attack manipulation clans (Montana, Uppers, Rescue, etc). At least until you grasp the basic concept and learn some more effective pilling for the individual cards.
7/9
Friday 12/11/2010, 20:04

Yea i did play like a week in 2008 and quit just came back about a week ago. And i just dont have alot of Montana,Uppers,Rescue, or any attack manipulation cards honestly
8/9
Saturday 13/11/2010, 04:27

Sorry been doing t2 Tournies and changed it up a bit since i bought some packs using this now

Burger
Naginata
No Nam
Archibald
Glorg
Ghumbo
Vince
Oshitsune

but main thing is people are always killing me when my attack is higher than them on non random but it never works for me when my power is lower
9/9
M-Bison - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 13/11/2010, 05:59

''I dont get why i lose so much with this deck.

Burger
Leo
Mitch
Molly
Naginata
Myke
Tank
Winston '

I couldnt stop laughing at this, your a mammoth. '

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals