Rescue deck help needed
Sunday 26/12/2010, 00:15
sirwyst - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2 messages
Rescue deck help needed
sirwyst - Titan English - Sunday 26/12/2010, 00:15

Hi everyone.

Seems something is wrong with this deck (http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1672414&list) or I dont know how to use it properly. Most of games, I start with pilling 4-5 pillz to try to get through first attack and I loose the first round then can not catch up. Thought would be easy to play Rescue with their +12 attack but I loose a lot of games. any hint why I feel so stupid ?..:=)

2/2
Eogran - Titan - The Infinite Shoeblack English
Thursday 30/12/2010, 20:47

I can't see the preset but in general with Rescue you will need to win 3 rounds. They don't have enough damage to just win by winning two of the rounds. In general I find that Rescue shines the most in low pill situations so I tend to use less than 4-5 pills and either try and get the opponent to overpill and beat my guy or try and win with my bonus. All decks are different though so it takes some time to get used to the strategy with the specific deck.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals