Cheap Improvements

Cheap Improvements
Sunday 26/12/2010, 11:34
Despondentu - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
Cheap Improvements
Despondentu - Master English - Sunday 26/12/2010, 11:34

I'm looking to improve upon my Freaks/Bangers deck for t1, but I only have around 5k clintz to spend. Should I keep with the current deck or try another clan? Thank you

Hugo
BB Cool G
Bennie
Kevlaer
Ironfield
Kharl
Magda
Zoltan

2/8
Pilluminati - Legend - D-Versified English
Sunday 26/12/2010, 20:12

Alright,i notice an alarming number of problems with your deck.First of all there's more Freaks than Bangers.Not good.So i would employ the following subtractions and additions:

id move:
Ironfield,Kharl

id put in:
Soushee,Chlora,Harleen,Loocio

But in reality its style of play that'll help you win.
3/8
xNipple - Novice English
Sunday 26/12/2010, 20:50

I wouldnt use Freaks. try Jungo, i LOVE Jungo plus, instead of removing life, you're gaining it.
thats more intimidating for your opponent. i'll pm u a deck idea.
4/8
HonorGuard - Titan English
Monday 27/12/2010, 03:00

Chlora
Loocio
Kevlaer
Massiv
Esmeralda
Magda
Grudj
Baldovino
Might be slightly over the 5k, but this is the deck I'm thinking
5/8
Monday 27/12/2010, 05:40

Wow, I didn't think Id get this many replies. I've done some cleaning up(removed Kharl), and I think I will either try an updated Bangers/Freaks or maybe try a Freaks/Jungo. Mostly I just need a way to beat Montana and Rescue(raaaaaaaaaaaage). Thank you for all your help.
6/8
Ragn0rak - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Monday 27/12/2010, 16:39

If u wanna beat some montanas and Rescue, try montanas or Rescue or Uppers + Hugo!
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=403893&list
this is a pretty cheap deck as well and you get Hugo free (lvl 15?) you can start aiming to buy the rest of them.
can't find any cheap Rescue Montana decks but there are probably some out there anyway hope this helps.
7/8
The_1013 - Senior English
Tuesday 28/12/2010, 04:59

Hmm. Normally I used a GHEIST deck but their good cards equal more than 5 grand maybe try a Nightmare or a Roots mono deck?
8/8
Tuesday 28/12/2010, 07:40

Been rocking Jungo/Freaks and its pretty good. Winning really depends upon whether I get Esmerelda+DR or Askai(1000 clintz ), who is incredible, in my hand. Just bluffing with Askai is great, as my opponents usually end up pilling mad to stop it.

I definitely want to get into Nightmare, but all their good stuff is $$$$.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals