My Deck Keeps failing
Sunday 02/01/2011, 23:47
warandchaos - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
My Deck Keeps failing
warandchaos - Senior English - Sunday 02/01/2011, 23:47

Hello,

I have not played in a while, and since my return my win/loss ratio is getting worse.
When I left I would have considered my deck to be OK, now i lose most my matches.

I currently have 300Clintz, and my current deck is located here:
http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1686905

I would appreciate any feedback anyone has.
I also an see that i am being put up against people who are level 80+, why do i get someone so much higher atleast 75% of the time?

Thanks,

Terry.

2/5
Metalniro - Master English
Friday 07/01/2011, 17:38

Mate that link doesn't work
3/5
Wahzoo - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Friday 07/01/2011, 22:45

The link doesn't work. As to your question about your match up it's pretty much random and unpredictable. Not much you can do.
4/5
HonorGuard - Titan English
Saturday 08/01/2011, 00:03

As to your question about your match up it's pretty much random and unpredictable

Nope, it's based on the star count of the decks, ie lower star decks fact off vs lower star decks (and perhaps lower level players too)
That's how people can use 26* decks in T2 with success, since they don't have to worry about a 35*+ matchup, plus they get lv 10s on occasion
5/5
(WMD Tiger) - Novice English
Saturday 08/01/2011, 19:06

You are right, lower star count faces of against lower star count, but not lower level. Most of the expert level 60+ players use 2/3 star Montana or Uppers so they get paired with weak players and win easily with 2 stars, giving them more points.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals