Newbie needs help in creating a DT T1 Gheist/??? deck

Newbie needs help in creating a DT T1 GHEIST/??? deck
Tuesday 25/01/2011, 16:45
Skeith931 - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
10 messages
Newbie needs help in creating a DT T1 Gheist/??? deck
Skeith931 - Veteran - URBAN MADNESSEnglish - Tuesday 25/01/2011, 16:45

Im a little new and Im thinking of making a new deck I got Geist as the starting and aside from the starting cards i have

Darth
Dolly
Elke
Luba

Im still a little new so i cant afford the more expensive cards
Im not sure if i should go mono GHEIST or half and if i go half im not sure what to half it with
Im making this for DT T1 because i assume T2 is a lot harder to win for new players
also should i put a Leader in it?
Thank you for any advice

2/10
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 26/01/2011, 14:22

With the 4 you already have I would add:

1) Bristone because a damage reducer is always nice.
2) Methane his power and damage are quite high. (if you can't afford him Dr Saw will do).
3) Vladimir Due to his high damage and minimum 1. (He is allow the only GHEIST 5* who costs under 2k).
4) Dolly poison is always helpful.
3/10
Skeith931 - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 26/01/2011, 16:09

Thx for the advice
So you think i should go pure GHEIST?
4/10
Immortal One - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 26/01/2011, 17:53

GHEIST is very difficult to do well with in dt's. Half GHEIST and half Uppers might work thoguh
5/10
IM_Poj-Poj - Guru English
Wednesday 26/01/2011, 17:54

To be honest.. i dont think you should go GHEIST at all.. they are good, but in no way a newb clan. i would rather have made a Montana, Rescue or all-star deck in the begining (im talking from experience, since i myself started up with a GHEIST deck when i started UR, and they are kinda tricky to play before your starting to get good at this game. )
6/10
Immortal One - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Wednesday 26/01/2011, 18:50

@poj-poj- I agree with that
7/10
Skeith931 - Veteran - URBAN MADNESS English
Wednesday 26/01/2011, 19:07

So you guys are saying i should make a half GHEIST/Upper or GHEIST/Montanna then eventually move to mono Uppers or Montana?
which would be better Montanna or Uppers?
8/10
WCH_Pavnish - Master - Working Class Heroes English
Wednesday 26/01/2011, 19:48

I play Montana and they're great for newbies (Experience) Uppers well... what can I say they have no non Cr's over 10k so its your Choice. (and if you get about 1.4k get Gianfranco he helps ALOT!)
9/10
PhaserhawkLoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Thursday 03/02/2011, 21:18

Agree 100%, GHEIST are hard to play and with only budget cards nearly impossible. You can never go wrong with a mone Rescue, Montana, or Uppers clan and if you get skilled will regulary make 1200 in ELO, but to go farther you will need some of the higher end cards. Montana or Rescue are a good starting point though.
10/10
ShazamFTW - Titan - Time To Hymn You English
Saturday 05/02/2011, 01:10

GHEIST is also a horrid choice right now with the sheer percentage of people playing Pirannahs right now, and Pirannah vs GHEIST is a horrid matchup for GHEIST.

Under that same token though, the suggestions of Montana & Rescue are also a bad idea for the same exact reason.

Right now, Skeelz & Vortex are your best options. Since they don't heavily rely on their bonus, their cards can do what they need to even under SOB with no confusion.

Another option is to ignore clans altogether and just play 8 guys who are the best in their star level. With such a large percentage of the field playing SOB, it's not that bad...

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals