Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

See if im doing something wrong with my deck :)

Sunday 30/01/2011, 19:54
xeese42 - Veteran Português

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
6 messages
xeese42 - Veteran Português - Sunday 30/01/2011, 19:54

Im playing Daily tournaments, if any one got any opinions it would be great

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1730721&list ------ > MY DECK

2/6
(WMD Tiger) - Novice English
Sunday 30/01/2011, 23:59

Not really good for tournaments because the ELO banned cards are -2 points each, every game. That can cut down your score a lot. If you want to keep GHEIST/Nightmare I suggest replacing Toro and Zero Dead by a 3 star and 4 star, and taking out Kolos and putting in a 4 star like Azgroth maybe. But the best for DTs is Montana and maybe Uppers. I suggest trying those clans.
3/6
xeese42 - Veteran Português
Monday 31/01/2011, 14:27

Ok tks mate
4/6
ShazamFTW - Titan - Time To Hymn You English
Wednesday 02/02/2011, 09:13

Well, the only ones that cause the -2 points are the ones that are staff banned. So Kolos would cause it, but not Z3r0, Arkn, or Toro. They're okay. (If you go up top to "The Game" tab in orange up top, and click the rules button for tournies, it'll show a list. That list won't change from week to week, but does change occassionally like this week).

Right now, we're on the verge of playing against a LOT of Pirannahs. I would suggest *against* playing Montana & Uppers just because they lose some punch without their bonuses (especially Montana). Skeelz might be a good choice too...

Nightmare is a fine choice, just because it's a wash. Obviously, you would want to replace Kolos, but other than that, play with what makes you feel comfortable, and as you learn & see more, you'll make your own adjustments.
5/6
Kate - Urban Rivals Staff English
Wednesday 02/02/2011, 16:28

oeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
6/6
PhaserhawkLoA - Legend - Legends of America English
Thursday 03/02/2011, 21:10

I would swith out the whole Nightmare lot and go with Pirana, you could use Tula, Ulrich, Tyd, and Selma and or Hawkins, Ulrich, Tyd, and Selma, it would give your deck a little more flexibility.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals