SUPER BOWL POOL!!!

SUPER BOWL POOL!!!
Saturday 05/02/2011, 07:44
Finbar-ok - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
2 messages
SUPER BOWL POOL!!!
Finbar-ok - Titan - Organized KonfusionEnglish - Saturday 05/02/2011, 07:44

I was wondering if anyone would like to be in a superbowl pool. I could make it an event, you enter and get 1 square for X amount of clintz. (You could purchase more if you want) For all those who don't know what a pool is, one team would be one the X axis side, one running along the y axis side, and i randomly generate the order of the numbers of 0-10 for each side. then at the end of each quarter whoever holds the square with the score in it wins the prize for that quarter. For example if the score was steelers 21 and packers 17, whoever holds the square that has the 7 on the packers side and 1 on the steelers wins. I was wondering if you would be interested in something like this?? leave some comments. I would let people pick numbers 1-100 (100 squares) and that would be the square you get. then i would randomly generate the numbers/teams.

2/2
0 Braxter - Titan English
Saturday 05/02/2011, 19:37

Lol this should be in the events section.. but yeah i would definatly be i.. already in one in real life Go Packers!!!

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals