Winning decks

Winning decks
Saturday 31/07/2010, 12:33
Xiander - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Winning decks
Xiander - Titan - Random EncounterEnglish - Saturday 31/07/2010, 12:33

I have been playing dailies for a good while now, and i am not doing to bad. My best run gave me a 13th place and today i mannaged 15.

My deck is solid and i know how to improove it, but i am curious. So i would like to se examples of decks that have won you a daily turnament.

Clan and type doesn't matter, i am not going to buy these decks, i just want to look at them.

2/4
Rage - Titan - Limit Break English
Saturday 31/07/2010, 17:30

If your looking for a budget deck that has won a DT, mine is pretty good. I've won 5 dts with it.

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1364979

You can also check out decks from members of guilds like Project Nightmare, The Vortex's Revenge, World Heroes Premium, (HAL)Guild, or any of the other established DT guilds. Each guild has at minimum 3 or 4 people who have won DT (in some cases nearly the whole guild).
3/4
Rage - Titan - Limit Break English
Saturday 31/07/2010, 17:32

Also Piratas do Atlântico....

No disrespect meant to any of my friends or any of the other DT guilds I left out of my posts!
4/4
M-Bison - Titan - URBAN MADNESS English
Saturday 31/07/2010, 19:21

I came deleted with this deck.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals