Using Staff Banned Cards

Using Staff Banned Cards
Thursday 16/09/2010, 02:22
Signomi - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Using Staff Banned Cards
Signomi - Titan - D-VersifiedEnglish - Thursday 16/09/2010, 02:22

Okay, so we all know that each card you use that's Staff Banned in ELO takes 2 points away from battle. Now here's the question to you: does help you or not?

If I was ever asked this, I would say yes. Having a GraksmxxT of Caelus makes your opponent more alert, watching your moves, thinking you'll KO with that card. I love it when I knock someone out with a surprise KO without using my Caelus at all.

Xiander - Titan - Random Encounter English
Thursday 16/09/2010, 09:56

It certainly does give some oomph to a deck to pack Jackie or caelus in there.

My question is what are peoples experiences with having two staff banned cards? does the penalties make it not worth the winnings?
HoA Zero - Master - Harbingers of Ares English
Thursday 16/09/2010, 12:15

It Helps more than it takes away
Ouroboros-WMD - Hero - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 16/09/2010, 21:52

It helps having one maybe two but you dont want a lot. Hugo+Uppers with Zatman and Jackie is bad. Now just running Jackie in a deck is ok because you get an 8/6 SoA.
swagmaster420 - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Friday 17/09/2010, 00:31

If I couldn't use my Vickie, why would I still have her..
All-GioYNWA - Novice Português
Friday 17/09/2010, 03:37

You need to do some math to see if it's worthy of keeping those cards on your deck.
Jackie is, because she is a 4 stars with the stats of a 5 starred card.

For a win, you'd take 2 points away from you because of Jackie on your deck, but if you consider him to be a 5 stars card, you just lost 1 point. If you won a round with Jackie (which is pretty easy to do ), you won that missing point if you compare it with a 5 stars, so there is nothing to lose here.
DrTravelerLoA - Master - Legends of America English
Monday 20/09/2010, 17:09

I think its worthwhile to run at least 1 staff banned, 2 comes down to which cards you're running. When I run Rescue in DT, I run Marco but not Alec Cr.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals