Using Staff Banned Cards

Using Staff Banned Cards
Thursday 16/09/2010, 02:22
Signomi - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
7 messages
Using Staff Banned Cards
Signomi - Titan - D-VersifiedEnglish - Thursday 16/09/2010, 02:22

Okay, so we all know that each card you use that's Staff Banned in ELO takes 2 points away from battle. Now here's the question to you: does help you or not?

If I was ever asked this, I would say yes. Having a GraksmxxT of Caelus makes your opponent more alert, watching your moves, thinking you'll KO with that card. I love it when I knock someone out with a surprise KO without using my Caelus at all.

2/7
Xiander - Titan - Random Encounter English
Thursday 16/09/2010, 09:56

It certainly does give some oomph to a deck to pack Jackie or caelus in there.

My question is what are peoples experiences with having two staff banned cards? does the penalties make it not worth the winnings?
3/7
Zerological - Veteran - Harbingers of Ares English
Thursday 16/09/2010, 12:15

It Helps more than it takes away
4/7
Ouroboros-WMD - Legend - Wise Men Distracted English
Thursday 16/09/2010, 21:52

It helps having one maybe two but you dont want a lot. Hugo+Uppers with Zatman and Jackie is bad. Now just running Jackie in a deck is ok because you get an 8/6 SoA.
5/7
swagmaster420 - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Friday 17/09/2010, 00:31

If I couldn't use my Vickie, why would I still have her..
6/7
All-GioYNWA - Novice Português
Friday 17/09/2010, 03:37

You need to do some math to see if it's worthy of keeping those cards on your deck.
Jackie is, because she is a 4 stars with the stats of a 5 starred card.

For a win, you'd take 2 points away from you because of Jackie on your deck, but if you consider him to be a 5 stars card, you just lost 1 point. If you won a round with Jackie (which is pretty easy to do ), you won that missing point if you compare it with a 5 stars, so there is nothing to lose here.
7/7
DrTravelerLoA - Master - Legends of America English
Monday 20/09/2010, 17:09

I think its worthwhile to run at least 1 staff banned, 2 comes down to which cards you're running. When I run Rescue in DT, I run Marco but not Alec Cr.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals