Does player level have any impact on random mode? LillyJade - Master - Tuesday 21/09/2010, 21:00
I rather consistently lose battles entirely because of random mode, and I'm wondering if it's because my site ranking is still rather low. Today I had 70 vs 36 and LOST. In the month I've been playing this game, only three times have I actually benefited from random. Can someone help demystify how the random mode works?
Just don't play random mode, it will make you not hate the game. Seriously, it is that simple: Random is random. You have more chances of winning with more attack, but that doesn't mean you will be winning.
I don't think level has anything to with anything. It goes like this, lets say 40 vs 24. You add them together (64), the 40 has 40/64 chance of winning and your opponent 24 has 24/64. So you have about 62% chance of winning and your opponent 38%. Random is underrated, it all evens out, the winning because of random and losing because of it. Random has brought me at least 15 daily tournaments
Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.