What are some good Low Star DT decks?

Friday 16/07/2010, 00:52
E M E R A L D - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
E M E R A L D - Senior English - Friday 16/07/2010, 00:52

I used to have all of the Rescue cards except Alec and I wanted to quickly gain clintz to buy him so I sold all of my Rescue to get Kolos and other Nightmare for some easy wins in Deathmatch to level up quickly so I can sell Ambre.

I notice now that it takes me so long to get 100 points to ensure I get a credit. I often get less than 15 points for each match that I win. When I had low star Rescue both for T1 and T2 I would get 20+ for each win and one time I got 32+. Even losing I would sometimes get more points than I am now for winning!

I would say my budget is around 50k and I would like to try a clan other than Rescue until I can get Alec. My first clan was Freaks so something other than them would be fun too.

2/3
Fanta Pants - Guru - aussie crusaders English
Sunday 18/07/2010, 09:50

26* Uppers is the way to go make it 9 cards and its even better because less stared hand means more points Kolos is banned so less points there to
Maybe

Jackie
Oxen
Rubie
Nellie
Samantha
Wendel
Betranka
Spag(great splash card)
Frankie high

27* not bad try something along thoese line for a good DT result
3/3
Ariakan WMD - Titan - Wise Men Distracted English
Sunday 18/07/2010, 17:18

All star/Junkz works well for me in t1. Gil (the biggest cost of the whole deck) Dreen, Tremorh, Veenyle, Randy, Robb, Jessie, Stacy.

19 stars will give you consistent draws of low star value with big hitting cards that can amass a lot of points very quick even when losing. Around 20k for the deck though if you wanted to lower the cost you could Beef it up a little with Gibson (excellent value for the power he brings) or Onik if you are concerned about keeping the star count low. Keanew or Otakool are both good replacements too as one gives a cheap soa and the other some great attack manipulation.

I find in 15 mins I can easily get enough points to get a credit with this deck as the low star count means it does not draw against as many big hitting cards.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals