How well do Nightmare do?

Wednesday 11/08/2010, 10:57
MrLambChopz - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
MrLambChopz - Hero English - Wednesday 11/08/2010, 10:57

I was wondering how they do in a T2, maybe even T1 tournament? Had the sudden urge to play them But I don't have the clintz to buy enough for Survivor. I was thinking Timber + Kenny to make a massive life difference, but it just depends on the bonus of 12+ life and how fast the opponent finishes up.
Thanks for the help

2/4
Fremmeno - Legend - Open Casket English
Wednesday 11/08/2010, 11:46

In my eyes Nightmare cards have very low damage, and relatively low power. Dt's are all about speed. Getting 12+ lives only gives you 2 bonus points, you can get the same ammount from KOing your opponent (Because the max bonus points you can earn is 2, so it doesn't matter whether you Ko, have 12+ lives or pillz left, you will still get only 2 points). Although a Kolos is a threat. Finishing fights in a matter of secons, but mostly against new players. Those veterans with jackie will annihilate him.

As for me, I would never use Nightmare in DT, but making a nice combination might prove worthy.
3/4
dust25 - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Wednesday 11/08/2010, 12:59

I use Nightmare for survivor and it's not bad but if you want sob you should use Piranas
4/4
yugirival - Veteran - The Cunning Gambit English
Thursday 19/08/2010, 01:22

Thralas. You are incorrect.
I have used Nightmare and it's an AMAZING clan.
Low damage? Psh, Nightmare's 2* do 3-4 damage. (Eadh, Mawpin, etc.)
Low power? Well, yeah, that's the biggest flaw in the Nightmare clan. I gotta agree with you on that one.
But, Nightmare has a huge diverse variety of possible gameplay.
For example, if you want a T2 Nightmare deck, you may use Kolos, Ghumbo, Oshitsune, etc. (But they're costly)
If you do get the clintz, get a Leader that'll boost their Attack/Power.
I recommend Ambre or Hugo.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals