Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Does player level have any impact on random mode?

Tuesday 21/09/2010, 21:00
LillyJade - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
LillyJade - Master English - Tuesday 21/09/2010, 21:00

I rather consistently lose battles entirely because of random mode, and I'm wondering if it's because my site ranking is still rather low. Today I had 70 vs 36 and LOST. In the month I've been playing this game, only three times have I actually benefited from random. Can someone help demystify how the random mode works?

2/5
All-GioYNWA - Novice Português
Tuesday 21/09/2010, 21:32

Just don't play random mode, it will make you not hate the game. Seriously, it is that simple: Random is random. You have more chances of winning with more attack, but that doesn't mean you will be winning.
3/5
St3f - Guru ελληνικά
Tuesday 21/09/2010, 21:34

It is completely random . Although there was a post some months ago that a few people were actually saying that the better your computer is the most battles you win
4/5
-Wicer- - Moderator - Harbingers of Ares English
Wednesday 22/09/2010, 00:12

So you want to understand random mode. First piece of advise, don't play it.

Random mode works on a percentage basis. If you have 100 attack and your opp has 50 you will win because your attack is double your opps attack.

If you have 100 and your opp 60 it is like a tug of war.

You have 10 players and your opp 6.

( - - - - - - - - - -// - - - - - -)

The odds are in your favor but your opp has a chance of winning.

Who's ever attack is higher but doesn't double has the higher chance of winning but might not.
5/5
yk-lyss - Titan English
Wednesday 22/09/2010, 02:28

I don't think level has anything to with anything. It goes like this, lets say 40 vs 24. You add them together (64), the 40 has 40/64 chance of winning and your opponent 24 has 24/64. So you have about 62% chance of winning and your opponent 38%. Random is underrated, it all evens out, the winning because of random and losing because of it. Random has brought me at least 15 daily tournaments

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals