Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Anything i can improve on this deck for DT?

Sunday 14/11/2010, 18:57
Anonrex - Master English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
Anonrex - Master English - Sunday 14/11/2010, 18:57

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1581453

hi all, give me comments =) im running a full mont deck just as the above link. comments pls =)

2/3
Soltis - Novice English
Sunday 14/11/2010, 19:49

Oh! Hey, question. This has bugged me for some time now.

When you click his link, the thing at the top says "valid for ELO." Then you look at Mona and Tino, and they've got an "ELO invalid" symbol.

Which is it?

OP: When you build a deck, build it with other decks in mind. What are you going to do when you draw Ottavia, Oscar, Prince Jr, and Spiaghi against, say, Nightmare? I know you want to lose with Tino and All-in with Avola, but when you meet Uranus that's gonna backfire. One combo decks are fun when the combo works, but the rest of your deck needs to stand on it's own as well. Consider Gianfranco instead of Ottavia, as he's going to help a lot with SoB. After that, all I know is that I highly enjoyed running Fabio and Mona when I did Montana because of that ridiculous gap they made in attack points during a 3-4 pill fight when they smashed 6-7 pilled guys.

I'm not a fan of cards that lose on purpose like Tino and Orlok because I'm always thinking "well what if they call it and 0 pill win, and then the next guy they send is a 12 pill instant win doomsday?" At that point, you're just guessing. You'd end up 12 pilling a 0 pill bluff, and then losing the next two rounds. Possibly.

That's not a solid enough strategy in my eyes.
3/3
Anonrex - Master English
Monday 15/11/2010, 03:09

Current elo week, Tino and Mona is player-banned. that's y the elo invalid pill =)

both Fabio and Mona kinda expensive for me. imma newbie haha.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals