Need help with Deck

Need help with Deck
Monday 15/11/2010, 06:19
K2Nate - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
Need help with Deck
K2Nate - Senior English - Monday 15/11/2010, 06:19

Well i just started playing yesterday and while my beginning deck did great with a bit of strategy in the beginning, I'm starting to find that my cards aren't sufficient against the more experiences players. I was wondering if anyone could help with what i should get? I only have about 700 clintz atm and wondering what i could get to improve it? Bit by bit i'll get it better =) i just need help on what cards to get. I have BB Cool G / Bennie / Kevin / Ironfield / Kharl / Zoltan / Allan and Timber.

Any suggestions on who to take out and who to replace with?

2/3
K2Nate - Senior English
Monday 15/11/2010, 12:24

Nothing? Anyone =( Help a noob out.
3/3
BOLD LORD - Senior English
Monday 15/11/2010, 17:25

The obvious one to get rid of is Allan because he is the only Junkz clan member in your deck. As for who to get, there are several options with 700, but I recommend saving about 300 to 350 more and get Fifty. I hope my advice helps you out.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals