Which clan ruins your day?

Sunday 25/07/2010, 18:29
Crichelle_WMD - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
77 messages
Crichelle_WMD - Titan - Wise Men DistractedEnglish - Sunday 25/07/2010, 18:29

I have to say that if tomorrow both Nightmare and Piranas were removed from the game I wouldn't shed a single tear. Most clans can be tough to play against if played correctly (looking at you Montana and Uppers with Hugo as well), but at least all the other clans allow you to retain the "flavor" of your clan while fighting you. I play predominately T1 and it seems that 40% of the decks in there are those two clans. To top it off all Piranas decks look exactly alike. Crystal ball time: you have Hawkins, Smokey Cr, Scubb, Dahlia, and Sting in your deck. So my question to you is, if you could pick one clan to be redone from the ground up which would you pick?
« Previous12345678Next »

2/77
Gomla - Titan - Time Conquers All English
Sunday 25/07/2010, 22:07

Nightmare or Ghiest. They are my Rescue deck's worst Nightmare.
3/77
Hula_Daisy - Colossus - Immortality English
Sunday 25/07/2010, 22:11

I would Pick the Freaks clan i will keep their Poison 2 bonus but i would lower their Min to 1 because although there are Freaks freaks with 3+ damage and of course Piotr with his ability but UR is releasing Poisoners Like Sylth Sigma, Greem, Muze, Hystrix and of course Pesth and they the arrival of Cyb Lhia whi has 8 power i feel the Freaks clan need to be changed a bit and addtion to changing the min of the bonus i would increase Twyh's power to 7. and introduce some support: ability, Revenge or Confidence
4/77
Fatecalling - Veteran - Time Conquers All English
Sunday 25/07/2010, 22:34

Lol.the last question doesn't do the thread justice.Freaks need to be modified with a better bonus.
5/77
all41n14all - Veteran English
Sunday 25/07/2010, 23:57

Yea i agree with NM and Fate.
The thing is not to pick on the clans used the most but to try to better the clans used least to even the playing field.
6/77
neo_08ms - Veteran - knights of oblivion English
Monday 26/07/2010, 01:11

7/77
Zhudac - Guru English
Monday 26/07/2010, 01:21

Actually, the only thing the Freaks really need right now is a very solid 2*, along the likes of Lehane and Spiaghi. I tried them out and their cards are actually very solid in ELO, as much as any other clan. Thing is, Freaks can't function without Baldovino, Olga, and Bogdan, and the 2* are not very good IMO. The best Freaks 2* is Esmeralda or Harleen and they're merely copies of good cards from other clans (Miken Moose, Phyllis). However, Freaks' bonus does not force pilling, provide strategical leverage, etc., unless it's a solid card that poses a threat to win (which neither Esmeralda or Harleen can do). As Freaks have enough powerhouses, they could really be saved with a Spiaghi copy. One card is sometimes the difference between a terrible and dominant clan (the ban on Kolos reduced Nightmare to nothing, until Ghumbo stepped in to save the day... and Sentinel would actually make a comeback if Hawk came back).

Back to topic, it depends on the clan I'm playing. When I'm GHEIST, I really loathe All Stars. When I'm Nightmare, I'm on the King of the World with Ghumbo and Oshitsune, so I don't really care what I face, etc. etc.
8/77
arcueid_14 - Imperator - Gamerz Sanctuary English
Monday 26/07/2010, 03:34

Somehow i am really anoyed when facing with Rescue, they are unpredictable
9/77
Endracer - Imperator - ▪▪Blood Hunters▪▪ Español
Monday 26/07/2010, 05:40

Zhudac: actually Esmeralda is pretty good, not like Hawkins or Lehane but she can catch bluff and if you don't pill against her they will get the poison in
10/77
vytalibus - Hero English
Monday 26/07/2010, 05:56

As a guy who barely has power/attack manipulation on my decks, the likes of Montana hurt my runs a LOT. I have yet to find a good counter that annoying -12 attack.

« Previous12345678Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals