Help between Gheist, Piranas, and Skeelz

Help between GHEIST, Piranas, and Skeelz
Wednesday 18/08/2010, 01:33
Zhangoose - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
3 messages
Help between Gheist, Piranas, and Skeelz
Zhangoose - Senior - night schoolEnglish - Wednesday 18/08/2010, 01:33

Hello there! I recently started the game as Piranas because of the artwork mainly, though quickly got bored of it. Recently, I bought a few things from the shop and managed to build a GHEIST deck with a few expensive cards (XU52, Wardom). I really loved GHEIST, thing is I really hated the style of artwork they did on some cards (Dolly, Dr.Saw). I just sold all my GHEIST cards for a Skeelz deck. Thing is though, none of them really fitted my playing style. Everytime I switch clans, I always think about switching back. My planning style is outpilling the opponent mainly by bluffing a lot, then end the game with a KO. Which clan fits this style.

2/3
MrLambChopz - Hero English
Wednesday 18/08/2010, 07:14

Uppers is great for that IMO. Their abilities are great and the opponent will think your bluffing a lot of the time. Added with the bonus, even if you both 1 pill you'll most likely win. Paired with 6 damage you have a VERY quick game on your hands with 2HKO's around every corner.

Of course I'm biased though and everyone will have their own opinion
3/3
yk-lyss - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Wednesday 18/08/2010, 07:44

Hmm your play style seems more suited to attack manipulation clans or clans with high damage. Uppers and Montana are great options and La Junta will keep your opponent guessing who you will finish him off with after you get the first hit. Good luck choosing your clan

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals