Time

Time
Sunday 24/10/2010, 21:32
Pasha911 - Veteran English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
4 messages
Time
Pasha911 - Veteran English - Sunday 24/10/2010, 21:32

I feel that the time limit should be shortened fro people above the top 100 I mean I cant even get to the top 100 cause people are so slow what do you think?

2/4
-Wicer- - Moderator - Harbingers of Ares English
Tuesday 26/10/2010, 23:13

It is shortened for more than 100 points on both sides.

I don't think it should be so for top 100 because I have gotten into the top 100 playing in elo and it wouldn't be very fair if I don't have enough time to think it through.

If you can't get there, play in T2 with Uppers or Montana or a clan that you are comfortable with. If no results come up, keep trying, you will get there soon.
3/4
Cadbury - Titan English
Thursday 28/10/2010, 15:09

Slow players have long been a bugbear of mine in DTs. I still don't understand how some players are able to achieve such high scores. So I just wanted to make two obersvations on time:

1) Today when I nudged over a hundred points in a DT, I was playing another player who must have been over a hundred, and our play times were shortened. But I was kicked out of the game for a time-penalty when my time bar was still a third full. So I think there might be some browser or server problems occasionally.

2)It's my understanding that the beta game now occassionally bans throws quick players out, after sending them a message that says they have been using hacks to speed their gameplay. If UR are coding in anti-hacking aspects, does that mean players have been using speed hacks before now on other parts of Urban Rivals? It would explain some of the high scores that people get - or used to get - in DTs.
4/4
anthonygon - Senior English
Saturday 30/10/2010, 10:24

Salu je chercher une time

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals