Tips

Tips
Monday 15/11/2010, 03:48
IM_FlamingFox - Senior English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
8 messages
Tips
IM_FlamingFox - Senior English - Monday 15/11/2010, 03:48

Im a noob so i'm still not all that great at this game. Any tips involving what bonuses/abilities i should be looking for are great. Currently i have decks of Jungo, Junkz, Roots, and Bangerz, 15-17 different cards from each deck. I prefer using Jungo... mostly because of their High attack and Damage and great abilities, however decks like Montana and Uppers are easy counters. So yeah.. any tips would be nice

P.S. Anyone but me think Vortex is overpowered? i mean when i use Roots i can easily destroy them but with any other clan they (besides GHEIST) just own the hell outta, mostly all of them have great abilities and the damn bonus is.. well pretty good too. (i think reducing the bonus to 1/3 instead of 2/3's would be great )

2/8
-Wicer- - Moderator - Harbingers of Ares English
Monday 15/11/2010, 04:42

Vortex are not OP. Play T1 Piranas against them and watch them crumble into pieces.

Also, I would suggest to play half clans. Roots/Junkz is a great combo that is very hard to counter.

Play in elo get credits, buy free packs keep or sell cards.
3/8
Anonrex - Master English
Monday 15/11/2010, 05:13

Vs Vortex, i think u need to purposely lose to reduce the pillz gain. one cent thought of mine =)
4/8
TH_foxfire - Veteran - The Hybrids English
Monday 15/11/2010, 05:15

Well for you being a beginner i suggest going for mono Rescue
as they have a good bonus

and they are not overpowered
because SOB stops them considerably

Piranas and Nightmare
5/8
HonorGuard - Titan English
Tuesday 16/11/2010, 03:36

Yeap Vortex has no chance vs the real OP clan; Nightmare

If I had your collection, I'd use Roots with Bangers
Roots have good Drs and atk manip while Bangers have Loocio and other insanely powered cards
6/8
Soltis - Novice English
Tuesday 16/11/2010, 08:19

You don't even need to be running Nightmare to surprise a Vortex player. Pull Chwing in-response to someone powerful incoming and watch them cry as they lose a 6 pill battle and then get nothing back. Vortex do about as well as everyone else when they're 4 pillz behind, which is to say "badly." It's not like they start with more life, you can two shot them just as easily as anyone else since Defeat isn't helping against -2 Power.

That clan bonus isn't helping them win rounds now... it's helping them win rounds IN THE FUTURE OHHHHHHH see why that clan's theme is about fighting from the FUTURE you see wat they did thar.
7/8
All-GioYNWA - Novice Português
Tuesday 16/11/2010, 14:07

Yeah, the clan bonus is overpowered. But the cards aren't as good yet, and there aren't many options.
8/8
Soltis - Novice English
Wednesday 17/11/2010, 01:35

Not to mention 90%of players telegraph that C Wing play so badly I've actually gone 0-pill Fury on round one for lawl damage. (Not something I recommend you do every time but you feel like God when you pull it off.)

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals