Rescue Deck Help
Wednesday 17/11/2010, 03:04
videogamer9090 - Hero English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
5 messages
Rescue Deck Help
videogamer9090 - Hero English - Wednesday 17/11/2010, 03:04

http://www.urban-rivals.com/presets/?id_preset=1061354

I did not make this deck, i love rescues and got help making it. When i play DT the full hour and try my hardest i usually do ok 120-180 never in the top 60. I know i have a good deck but im not sure im using it right. It seems like all my cards are really weak and always loose the battle. how should i use this deck. Thanks guys

2/5
HonorGuard - Titan English
Wednesday 17/11/2010, 04:16

Lol that deck was most likely made for week 45

Get yourself some 5*s
3/5
UM_Fox - Legend English
Wednesday 17/11/2010, 07:51

(Ignore HonorGuard who probably thinks you are talking about ELO and not DT decks)
Anyway, its a good deck, I`d try to get Steve in for Lea for more DR ability.
As for playing it, Rescue`s bonus is their strength which helps make up for their lack of power but they are weak to SOB and AR clans such as Montana or Uppers which have to be the commonest clans in DT IMHO.
So to counter you need to try to get the opponent to overpill, which means bluffing and if you pull a hand that you know is weak and will probably lose with, remember that you get more DT points for winning a round with a 2* especially up against a 5* and that all important having 1 pill left at the end.
So PLAY FAST. Even if you lose you often will pick up 8-12 points depending on how you played the round.
4/5
C0L0SSAL - Novice English
Wednesday 17/11/2010, 22:21

Try playing some 'Random' instead of 'No Random' with this particular deck, you might have even MORE success.

This deck is not weak at all. In Random, players tend to play faster, because they need to do less calculations. Clans like Rescue are PERFECT for Random because (as long as their bonus is NOT stopped) you will always have attack points even before you pill it up. Your opponent will HAVE to pill to atleast double what your attack points are (minimum of 26) in order to GUARANTEE a victory against you. With 6 power cards thats atleast 4 pillz, with 7 and 8 power cards its atleast 3 pillz. Thats all with you not even having to put a single pill.

If you get lucky in the early rounds and find that you've still won, even with your opponent using 4 pillz and you using 0. You've got a COLOSSAL advantage. Of course this isn't going to happen as often as you'd like, so be sure to play as best as you can the rest of the time. It all comes down to experience, strategy and luck....... most of the time.

Hope this helps.

5/5
videogamer9090 - Hero English
Thursday 18/11/2010, 05:27

Thanks guys, got some new thoughts about Rescue. Hopefully soon ill be playing Piranas anyway.

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals