For Admins Suggestion

For Admins Suggestion
Monday 22/11/2010, 17:36
KefkaPalazzo - Titan English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
14 messages
For Admins Suggestion
KefkaPalazzo - Titan English - Monday 22/11/2010, 17:36

Why don't you add a section to our public profiles that list the top 5 places we have made in tournaments in the past 6 months or something so people could see what place we finish?
« Previous12Next »

2/14
Vinyl-Scratch - Titan - D-Versified English
Monday 22/11/2010, 18:57

Bad idea.
3/14
Monday 22/11/2010, 19:34

I'm sure there are plenty of people who would like to have their tournament rankings listed in their profile like their elo and survivor rankings are. Maybe you should keep your pointless and worthless comments to yourself. How's that sound?
4/14
Vinyl-Scratch - Titan - D-Versified English
Monday 22/11/2010, 20:45

That sounds bad. But try telling that to a mirror. It'd have more meaning.
5/14
Madis Pimp1 - Senior English
Monday 22/11/2010, 20:49

Why just 6 months, why not of all time like elo and survivor?
6/14
UM_Rafael - Hero Português
Monday 22/11/2010, 20:50

Excelent idea and implementing it wouldn't be hard at all.
7/14
Monday 22/11/2010, 22:02

Howl you need to get a life seriously. Are you so pathetic that you just come on message boards to try to degrade other people? Go troll somewhere else.

Horo fan the only reason I said 6 months was because I was thinking if a person got all 1st places they would not have a challenge anymore. If after 6 months it erased then it would be like a new challenge to try to keep your place in the tournament kind of like how elo resets each week.
8/14
Madis Pimp1 - Senior English
Monday 22/11/2010, 22:18

Ah, I see. Well the placing doesn't have an infinite number after 1st place... you're pretty much number one. But the points earned in a DT will always be higher so maybe an all time high for highest points in a DT maybe. What you're saying could be done for the daily, weekly and monthly all time (or whatever) like survivor and elo
9/14
Lu Bu - Titan - Limit Break English
Monday 22/11/2010, 22:19

I would prefer it to stay there all the time. If I came 1st I would like to know about it for the rest of my UR career, not for just 6 months. It's not really a challenge if they've already came 1st. It being erased would just annoy people, if anything.
10/14
xNipple - Novice English
Monday 22/11/2010, 22:34

I wudnt mind this idea, but at mylvl im not gunna be winning a tourny anytime soon

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals