28 messages
[Event] DEAL OR STEAL
C0L0SSAL - Novice English - Sunday 08/11/2009, 01:19

deleted

This is a game of Truth and Lies.
Honesty and Trickery.
Dealing or Stealing.

Will you DEAL or STEAL?

Please do not be offended if you are not accepted into the event. At the moment this event is a test to see if it will work and therefore I only need 8 active players who I can trust. I promise I will consider you for the next time around, in which more players will be available to enter. Read the Rules Section for info on how to play and the Prizes Section for cards involved in the game.

deleted
« Previous123Next »

2/28
C0L0SSAL - Novice English
Friday 13/11/2009, 21:44

deleted is running again for the second time.
3/28
Wednesday 09/12/2009, 22:00

deleted is running again for the third time. If you would like to be considered for the event, please post here.
4/28
What-The-Hell - Novice English
Wednesday 09/12/2009, 22:24

I would like to be considered for the event
5/28
Wednesday 09/12/2009, 22:59

Remember everyone, the second game is still running but will be ending shortly to make way for the third, you may be able to join in the meantime. I will take everyone into consideration.
6/28
zbvm - Novice English
Thursday 10/12/2009, 07:57

I would also like to be considered for the 3rd run of this event
7/28
Z00lVl - Senior English
Friday 11/12/2009, 14:25

I would like to be considered too
8/28
MAD DAWGz - Hero English
Friday 11/12/2009, 19:29

Plz i wud like to be considered mins im only allowed on on weekends
9/28
PA_killday20 - Imperator Português
Friday 11/12/2009, 19:56

I would
10/28
Tuesday 19/01/2010, 23:24

A new game will start shortly.

To be accepted into Deal or Steal you must first ask to join and then donate ONE card worth a MINIMUM of 10,000 clintz. You canno't donate a card that has already been donated. For example, someone donates Copper, you CAN'T donate Copper. See PRIZES section for a list of cards that have already been donated. You can leave the card in my Private Sales, I will NOT accept it until I have accepted you a place in the event. If you are not accepted into the event, I will cancel the sale. Sizeable donations will guarantee your place. I have introduced this new rule for two reasons:

1. It will increase the jackpot.
2. It will encourage players to be more proactive towards the event as they now have alot to lose.

If the card you have donated is lost through the game, I keep it for future Deal or Steal games, thereby forever increasing the prize list.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals