Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Help us develop in Asia(Philippines, Malaysia, Indo, Singap...)

Tuesday 13/07/2010, 11:36
crocobill - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
118 messages
crocobill - Admin - Clint StaffEnglish - Tuesday 13/07/2010, 11:36

Please give us your ideas in order to enlarge our community in this part of the world. We would also like you to help us identify new payment providers, potential communication partners (game websites, blogs, ...)

We are also looking for motivated players who could help us getting Urban Rivals known (by presenting the game in blogs for instance).
« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

2/118
arcueid_14 - Imperator - Gamerz Sanctuary English
Tuesday 13/07/2010, 12:37

Well i think i can spread ur in indonesia, i am not a good blogger but i think i can spread UR into some my friends first

about payment providers : MOL had been known in Indonesia, but unfortunately there is no UR in MOL Indonesia, i hope someday they can make UR in their list

I played many online games before, but i think UR is the best so far so that i want another Indonesa knows about it
3/118
ACObien - Master English
Tuesday 13/07/2010, 13:00

Ive spread the game to all my friends list in Facebook.com It gets more users when they see activity from that site.
Ive never seen an ad for UR though. I got into it when it got mentioned while I was watching Attack of the Show and was given positive comments.

To cipoy_new
Try and ask an admin member if it is possible to use MOL Indonesia for credits. When I bought credits through MOL Philippines the game list didnt include Urban Rivals either and it worked out as expected.
4/118
crocobill - Admin - Clint Staff English
Tuesday 13/07/2010, 13:02

Normally you should be able to buy credits by clicking on mol logo in our shop section. Can you try again ?
UR should enter the Games list on Mol website very soon.

Of course, we would be happy if you could speak about UR to your friends ! Also if you or your friends have any suggestions to make the game popular in Indonesia, please let us know..
5/118
Tuesday 13/07/2010, 14:11

When i click it in Ur it will be like this :

Response Code: 600

Invalid Merchant Currency Code.

I had been sent email to mol admins but no responses so far, mol is more easy tu use than credits card ( especially i am not have credits card so far ), so i hope it will be fixed soon
6/118
Force Majeure - Moderator - Open Casket English
Tuesday 13/07/2010, 14:17

I already started to spread this before here in the Philippines through call centers and friends who are into comics and toy collecting and it has been ok so far. I have been spreading UR here and I am still spreading. A facebook UR group in the Philippines would be a good step too since in our country, facebook is all over the place. Also, if available, UR posters sent in Netopia shops would be nice, it will be great advertisement. Other than that, blogs and reviews would be nice. Also, what we lack here are ads, there are no ads in the Philippines regarding UR. I actually only learned about this years ago from a cousin of mine who learned about UR from a call center.
7/118
SadisticCynic - Hero English
Tuesday 13/07/2010, 14:39

Well, i'm sure you have already done this but in case you haven't: i remember a big part of the asian community are into mangas and anime, so if you put your ads on a manga or an anime website, you could may be catch the attention of otaku's
8/118
Tuesday 13/07/2010, 14:48

Mol has finally created UR microwebsites (UR is now listed in the games section)
Links below :

Malaysia - http://www.mol.com/v5/en/Gamehive_micro.aspx?GameID=MFhKsRBsm8g=
Global - http://global.mol.com/global/portal/en/Gamehive_micro.aspx?GameID=MFhKsRBsm8g=
Philippines - http://global.mol.com/ph/portal/en/Gamehive_micro.aspx?GameID=MFhKsRBsm8g=
India - http://global.mol.com/in/portal/en/Gamehive_micro.aspx?GameID=MFhKsRBsm8g=
Singapore - http://global.mol.com/sg/portal/en/Gamehive_micro.aspx?GameID=MFhKsRBsm8g=

Spread the news
9/118
Tuesday 13/07/2010, 14:56

@cipoy_new : thanks for telling us, should be fixed soon
10/118
Tuesday 13/07/2010, 14:58

When i click it via UR :

Response Code: 600

Invalid Merchant Currency Code.

I had been contacted MOL admins but no reply so far , i hope it can be fixed soon or UR is gonna listed in mol Indonesia gamelist

« Previous12345678910...1112Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals