Bangers vs Ulu Watu?

Bangers vs Ulu Watu?
Thursday 11/11/2010, 02:39
Bigogre - Imperator English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
11 messages
Bangers vs Ulu Watu?
Bigogre - Imperator English - Thursday 11/11/2010, 02:39

I was thinking about starting a power manipulation guild between those two can some one answer the following questions for which is better:

Price?
ELO?
T1?
T2?

Thank You
« Previous12Next »

2/11
LOA Zeus - Titan English
Thursday 11/11/2010, 03:40

Ulu Watu
ELO- Strong clan for half, but they lack good support cards, pretty cheap, can make a fairly good deck under 10K
T1- Tanaereva Cr is necessary, expensive
T2- Tanaereva Cr is necessary, expensive, half is better, very few clans have 8 (or 7 with a Leader) very powerful cards.

Bangers
ELO- Very good, have good mono, but they are more expensive as the best cards are 10K+ (besides Shann, who is rising)
T1- Same deal
T2- They are better in half decks, they have great cards, but they do not have a lot of powerhouses, so go with a half
3/11
100th - Titan English
Thursday 11/11/2010, 03:48

Price? Lowest/Ulu Watu
ELO? Bangers.
T1? Ulu Watu
T2? Ulu Watu.
(Crs included)
4/11
swagmaster420 - Guru - TRiNiTY English
Thursday 11/11/2010, 04:05

Price -> That award goes to Ulu Watu for sure. Many of the key 4* are pretty high up in the clintz.
ELO -> This week, Bangers gets the prize since the 5*s that Ulu relies on are all banned.
T1 -> Can't really say much in this department.
T2 -> Assuming you're not making a 26* deck, Bangers definitely wins this one.
5/11
-Wicer- - Moderator - Harbingers of Ares English
Thursday 11/11/2010, 04:48

I am an avid user of both clans, I will give my opinion.

Elo:
Bangers for sure but they are expensive but powerful.
cost for Bangers in elo: about 13k for Blaaster. another 10k for Shann and Shogunn and about 5-10k for the rest of your deck.

Ulu in elo: never ever ever make a mono Ulu deck in elo. Their good cards are elo banned and they need at least 1 5* for playability which could potentially make it harder to make a deck.
Cost: 10k for a good half deck.

T1:
Ulu are usable but not recommended.
Cost: 100-120k

Bangers: They shine here highly recommended.
Cost: 30-35k.

T2:

Ulu: They are amazing here, Have your army of 5*s + Wee Lee and Graks and Ambre and you have yourself a killer deck.
Cost: 150-210k. ( a lot less when Tan Man wasn't a CR)

Bangers: Still nice to play however aren't as powerful without Ambre compared to Ulu.
Cost: 30k (aprox)
6/11
Bigogre - Imperator English
Thursday 11/11/2010, 05:52

Thanks for the info guys, it was really useful.
7/11
KitsuneKatsumi - Titan - XiongDang English
Thursday 11/11/2010, 08:36

For ELO:

You want an augmented half deck (5 characters) for either clan.

ULU's strongest characteristic is they are Kryptonite to SOA with Nanook, Janice and Lucia. So in GHEIST/ Roots weeks, ULU is a terrific choice. ULU also has better SOA options which make them effective against Nightmare/ Piranas as well.

Bangers are filled with better hitters and pack more damage and it's a lot easier to get 2HKO with them. ULU really can't get 2HKO without Stanly while practically any of the played 4* and 5* Bangers can make 2HKO.

I'd say in theory Bangers are better suited for an effective strategy (2HKO) and Ulu are better suited for a common metagame.
8/11
MABanator - Hero - Ramshackle Glory English
Friday 12/11/2010, 23:18

Elo- Bangers
T1 tie with tanereva and Wee Lee ulu are just as good as Bangers but not better
t2- Ulu Watu deck of the gods- Tanerevea Hikroshina Stanly Serena Lulabee Miss Lulabee Wee Lee Buck
it is beast
price- well assuming the best non permabaned cards which is my opinion of price is Ulu Watu Blaaster and Vermyn N r pricey
9/11
noah huracan - Veteran English
Saturday 26/01/2013, 03:27

Bangers expensive but VERY easy to win with even if you go up against Nightmare. Ulu Watu against Nightmare just say you lost but a little bit cheaper. Bangers!!!
Bangers!!
10/11
Capn Clintz - Titan English
Sunday 27/01/2013, 01:24

Why necro this from 10?

« Previous12Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals