Urban Rivals
?
Register            Already signed up to the game →  
Click here if you forgot your password.

Various announcements (prize draw, messenger, etc.)

Tuesday 23/08/2011, 15:01
Goralion - Admin English

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO
30 messages
Goralion - Admin - E X C A L I B U REnglish - Tuesday 23/08/2011, 15:01

Hello everybody,

The daily Prize draw will be removed from tomorrow (today's Prize draw will go on normally).
Therefore, you won't be able to use tickets on the Prize draw which would begun tonight.

Instead of the Prize draw, we will add a coin machine directly available in the flash game (and soon in the Iphone game). Your tickets will be usable in this coin machine and you'll keep earning them like now. Furthermore, you'll be able to purchase tickets (125 Clintz = 10 Tickets, the link will appear in the coin machine screen) if you wish.

In addition, the website's messenger system will be shut down from September 1st. It'll be replaced by a direct access to the same chat as the flash game's one (you'll be able to open it in an independant popup window). The guild chat will be integrated into it, but in a better way than it actually is.

Good fights everybody
« Previous123Next »

21/30
Yurieu HoA - Guru - Harbingers of Ares English
Thursday 25/08/2011, 20:55

PRIZES SUCK

5 clintz wtf?
22/30
Forever-Joshy - Novice English
Friday 26/08/2011, 01:11

I will love the new messaging system, and I hope maybe for a ventrilo server? Who knows. But So far, way to innovate UR
23/30
EzekelRAGE - Veteran English
Friday 26/08/2011, 04:48

U should keep the ability to buy prize draw tickets, and bring back the prize draw . Getting clintz there was more rewarding, besides you dont have to actually be there to win, just enter ur tickets and thats it. Slots takes away battling time?
24/30
Avoid-50-50 - Titan - E X C A L I B U R English
Thursday 01/09/2011, 19:41

So can we get a definite date on the new messenger i miss the guild chat already
25/30
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Friday 02/09/2011, 13:59

Abposse: If you win something on the slot machine then you get the prize straight away (you don't get a pm about it).

If your still wating for a proxe from the old prize draw then your probally not going to get it.
26/30
ultrapriest2 - Novice English
Sunday 18/09/2011, 19:42

I can't use it keeps sending me error messages??????
27/30
LoA Reaper - Guru - Legends of America English
Monday 19/09/2011, 04:21

Yes me too, the slot keep sending me an error message, fix it plz
28/30
Czuzen - Titan - Kill Em All English
Thursday 22/09/2011, 14:30

When can we expect new messenger/chat? It was the best way to communication inside the guild.
29/30
big247 - Guru - straight beast English
Thursday 03/05/2012, 06:48

So wheres the coin machine?
30/30
UM_AaaBattery - Moderator - URBAN MADNESS English
Thursday 03/05/2012, 14:58

Anuther necroer who can't read threads.

p.s its on the fight screen next to the chat tab.

« Previous123Next »

Urban Rivals | Free Online Manga Trading Card Game | TCG | MMO

The Urban Rivals team is made by lovers of all kind of Collectibles Cards Games and Trading Cards Games like: Magic the Gathering, Dominion, Vampire, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Pokemon, Wakfu TCG, Assassin Creed Recollection, Shadow Era, Kard Kombat and Might & Magic Duel of Champions.

Play our other addictive free to play online TCG: Fantasy Rivals